Time to change the current menu

Having been two times on RCL ships, I hope they will change the current menu with a new offering on our cruise next year. Especially the vegetarian items. It is boring to have the same dishes three times, year after year....

Please, RCL, it's time to change the current menu.

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

I could certainly understand your complaint if you were a frequent cruiser on the same cruise line...but you have only been on RCCL twice...and you are tired of the menus? This does not make much sense to me. My comparison would be: when you go to your local "favorite" restaurant in town, do you ask them to change their menu after 2 visits? Of course not. :confused:

I could certainly understand your complaint if you were a frequent cruiser on the same cruise line... My comparison would be: when you go to your local "favorite" restaurant in town, do you ask them to change their menu after 2 visits? Of course not. :confused:

😀 understood. I forgot to mention that as vegetarians, we do not really have a choice. There is only ONE main course each night available for vegetarians. No option.

Really hope RCL will change.

Have you asked your waiter or spoken to the maitre d? I believe there are many crew that are vegetarians and have have many more selections available. They will offer more selections for some variety.

Margee

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

😀 understood. I forgot to mention that as vegetarians, we do not really have a choice. There is only ONE main course each night available for vegetarians. No option.

Really hope RCL will change.

Agree with the above poster. When you board the ship, go to the MDR and speak with them. They will help you. The Windjammer has TONS of Vegetarian options, so I am sure they will help you.:)

I sail Royal Caribbean up to thirty days a year. I am 100% in favor of them updating the menus. There are things I would keep, old favorites I would bring back and new things I would love to see. I believe the current menus were rolled out over a year, starting approximately five years ago. Most restaurants I go to change their menus seasonally.

I read awhile ago that the rumour was new menus in June... I guess we can only hope. They've had these menus at least 4 years and I am definitely ready for something new as we have two 9 night cruises coming up.

Keeping my fingers crossed.

Having been two times on RCL ships, I hope they will change the current menu with a new offering on our cruise next year. Especially the vegetarian items. It is boring to have the same dishes three times, year after year....

Please, RCL, it's time to change the current menu.

You seem to be a bit in the dark here. RCL has recently changed the menu approximately 18 months ago. The menu does indeed change every few years. You need to cruise more!.....K.O.:)

You seem to be a bit in the dark here. RCL has recently changed the menu approximately 18 months ago. The menu does indeed change every few years. You need to cruise more!.....K.O.:)

Our last cruise on the Mariner was on February 2015, which is 16 months ago. If there was any new menu, I wasn't aware of. At least we were given the SAME menu we had on our Allure cruise.

The last time I remember a fleetwide menu change was 8/2012 to 6/2013.

We had different menus on the Oasis last week. Our waiter described them as "new" but it seemed like a combination of new and old items. For example, the vidalia onion tart was back one night and creme brûlée was back every night (not the banana one). I'm not sure if they were just trying it out or if it is something that will be happening everywhere.