Suite Photos

MAMATAMA

Many here have signatures turned off. They're obnoxious.

Exactly why I posted...I know some have signatures turned off. I apologize for assisting with a question. :rolleyes:

One of the things that I do when looking for videos of a suite or other cabin is to go to YouTube and put in the cabin number and the name of the ship (e.g., Epic 17015). You would be surprised how many videos of specific cabins, especially suites, are on there. Good luck!

One of the things that I do when looking for videos of a suite or other cabin is to go to YouTube and put in the cabin number and the name of the ship (e.g., Epic 17015). You would be surprised how many videos of specific cabins, especially suites, are on there. Good luck!

I agree that there are several videos of cruise ship cabins - the problem here is that the Dawn was just re done and the stuff is all new so the old videos on the web are outdated. :D

Hi looking for any of the refurbished suite photos and update of concierge and butler if anyone has that info….thanks

I think the concierge is Roel Gonzales.

We were in 12500 in May and our butler was Dominic. He was the best butler that we have ever sailed with. Not sure if it was because we were in a DOS, but he took excellent care of us.

Does anyone else find it ironic that the person complaining about big long garish signatures has a 25 line signature! See screenshot below in case you have signatures turned off to see the irony. ;)

27852826240_a431bd2112.jpg

Being as I was the one who stated she was on the Dawn per her countdown clock, I found this very amusing....I'm just not computer literate enough to be able to post a screenshot!! ;)

We are talking about two different people.

I was referring to my post (#3) because I pointed out that I looked at her countdown clock. That's when all the remarks about turning off signatures started.....

Not a clue what people are talking about with this signature thing. I just wanted pictures… sorry about all of the confusion….

Me to because we are in the SC suite in Oct. and now I'm nervous about our 24 yr. old on the sofa bed. A picture would have been nice the one on you tube is old. Our last time in this cabin we didn't open the sofa bed.

Oh and guess some folk's will really hate my signature. Thought when I set this up a few years ago I did it correctly as I followed others as a guide. Maybe I need to take everything out now. time do change?

I would still love to see some suite photos….

For the pull out couch. My daughter and her boyfriend of 5 years sleep there, together,

They are 22 and 23.

They are 5'8 and 5'9 and have no problems…..we are also in suite.

As far as the signatures I think they are referring to past cruises…. I like them there as my great family fun history. Sorry if it bothers you.

As far as the signatures I think they are referring to past cruises…. I like them there as my great family fun history. Sorry if it bothers you.

It is fine to keep a signature, but there are ways to make it MUCH smaller so others don't have to see it take up half a page several times, especially in a thread like this where you respond multiple times.

The folks with obnoxiously long signatures come off as braggadocios. The point of the signature is to assist people in knowing where you have been, but it isn't necessary to let it run on and on in large font which makes it annoying when you have to scroll past a long half page signature trying to find relevant content. For example Mahatma has a particularly long signature with excessive spacing and repetitive information which currently looks like this:

27938555090_7afe00f14e.jpg

This signature could easily be trimmed to this much more reader friendly format:

Upcoming: NCL Dawn – 8/2015

NCL Dawn - - Bermuda- 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015

NCL Pride of America - Hawaii - 2009

NCL Dream - Bermuda - 2008

RCL Serenade - Alaska - 2007

NCL Majesty - Bermuda - 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006

RCL Bahamas 2000

The revised signature conveys the same information without taking up lots of valuable screen real estate.