O Life beverage package?

The A Train

Yes, it is the House Select Beverage Package which is being offered as a part of OLife.

It is also worth noting that up until now, upgrades to the Prestige Package (from that Select Package) have been offered at a price of $20 per person per day. A marvelous value if you receive Select for free.

Thanks for confirming.

I'm also assuming that the "spirits" drinker of a tandem can spring for the extra $20 per day, and, the other can remain on the house package.

Yes, but it's not just a "spirits" thing; the Select Package only applies during Luncheon or Dinner. Any other social drinking would not be covered.

Yes, but it's not just a "spirits" thing; the Select Package only applies during Luncheon or Dinner. Any other social drinking would not be covered.

I mentioned the beverage upgrade to my cabin mate and he said TA instructed that both of us had to upgrade the package. I am not a drinker and never ending tea and soda is all I need, it makes no sense for me. However, It would definitely benefit him (big martini drinker). Does anyone know definitively the answer?

I mentioned the beverage upgrade to my cabin mate and he said TA instructed that both of us had to upgrade the package. I am not a drinker and never ending tea and soda is all I need, it makes no sense for me. However, It would definitely benefit him (big martini drinker). Does anyone know definitively the answer?

Olife benefits must be chosen in Tandem, but the upgrade from the Select Package to the Prestige Package may be purchased by just one.

Olife benefits must be chosen in Tandem, but the upgrade from the Select Package to the Prestige Package may be purchased by just one.

Thank you, that must have been what the TA meant - Olife choices must be the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

If you have the option of taking the OBC check and see if it might work better to take that and then your cabin mate can just buy the drink package, and you can spend your half on whatever. Sometimes the math will work out better that way. It appears you wouldn't get any benefit for yourself if you choose the drink package as a perk.

If you have the option of taking the OBC check and see if it might work better to take that and then your cabin mate can just buy the drink package, and you can spend your half on whatever. Sometimes the math will work out better that way. It appears you wouldn't get any benefit for yourself if you choose the drink package as a perk.

If your on a back to back cruise, many time if you book as 2 different cruises you can actualy double up you benifits vs booking as one.

Example Maimi to SF... Grats+ beverage package+ internet plus 200 obc ,

Then SF to Vancouver $500 pp OBC + 200 + grats+ internet.

Or just math 21 day to Tahiti.. offer 5 shore ex, or liquor or $500 OBC pp + 200 additional and Free grats. The 21 days of $40pp value comes out to like $840.... almost double the OBC

My TA was able to get the cruise changed to the Olife Ultimate - from the originally booked choice -Marina December 19th. I will have all the amenities plus the AX OBC in addition. Since only one is a "spirit" drinker, it is nice knowing he can upgrade his package and it is not dependent upon me doing the same. Thanks for the information. I am new to these forums and finding so much information. Everyone is so helpful.

My TA was able to get the cruise changed to the Olife Ultimate - from the originally booked choice -Marina December 19th. I will have all the amenities plus the AX OBC in addition. Since only one is a "spirit" drinker, it is nice knowing he can upgrade his package and it is not dependent upon me doing the same. Thanks for the information. I am new to these forums and finding so much information. Everyone is so helpful.

Yes, that's good, not all of the cruises get all the amenities. I'm on the Marina cruise right after yours, it's like that also.

We are aboard the Nautica and the cruise itinerary includes only Italian and Greek ports of call without any Non-EU port. Therefore I would assume the upgrade for the 10 day cruise will be $200 plus 10% IVA which will be $220/pp.