Midnight Buffett on carnival Conquest

This is first my cruise in about 20 years. I read somewhere that the midnight Buffett has gone away.. Does anyone know if that is true ? I'm going on my cruise next Monday on the Conquest.

The midnight buffet is long gone. However...they still have them on Journey cruises. Hope you have a wonderful cruise on the Conquest.

LOL!!. Ok thanks for the information . So is the Room Service free or i there a charge for this. I'm just trying to figure what I need to do if I get hungry later since my dinner time is 6:30pm. I know when I drink I tend to get hungry after a while. What are my options?

Pretty sure there's still 24 hour pizza and room service is free though tipping is recommended (not mandatory) some ships have pay options on the room service menu like wings and fries. Not sure what else is available all night, think that's about it.

I only stayed up for the midnight buffet once. I tend to go to bed early because I get up super early even on a cruise. I went to buffet and was like really who can even think about food this late and told DH ugh lets go to bed, what was I thinking LOL Sorry for those of you that like to stay up late and eat though.

Edited by poobears

LOL!!. Ok thanks for the information . So is the Room Service free or i there a charge for this. I'm just trying to figure what I need to do if I get hungry later since my dinner time is 6:30pm. I know when I drink I tend to get hungry after a while. What are my options?

Some ships will have late night bites on at least some nights

There's usually some sort of small, hot buffet around midnight. Usually burgers and hot dogs. Maybe Mexican one night.

Deli is open until 11pm.

Late night is room service for the price of a tip. Some items do have a charge.

Pizza is 24 hours, as is ice cream. It's amazing how long the pizza line is at 2am.

Edited by SadieN

Yes I was just on the Pride in Feb and they had Late Bites ... from 11PM to 1:30PM, it was set up on one of the stations in the Lido Buffet, same side as the Pizza. They had delicious ham and cheese paninis, giant hot dogs and a few other hot things, oh and delicious brownies and snickerdoodle cookies that I took to the ice cream machines :) That plus the pizza should fill you up till breakfast :)

Cheers!

Jeff aka Recovery Dude

There's usually some sort of small, hot buffet around midnight. Usually burgers and hot dogs. Maybe Mexican one night.

Deli is open until 11pm.

Late night is room service for the price of a tip. Some items do have a charge.

Pizza is 24 hours, as is ice cream. It's amazing how long the pizza line is at 2am.

Lately the pizza has been manned by one poor person who must make and also serve. As a result the line gets ridiculously long.

On my cruises there has been a late night mexican buffet one of the mexico port nights. Somewhere around 10 or 11pm....other than that pizza or room service. I've only been on Elation though.

Edited by Saint Greg

Room Service is pretty much free. However, they have added a few items, such as wings, for which you are charged.