New Cruise Director Schedule is out Hayley McMinn question

jakzak10

I'm sailing the Fascination on Oct and I was hoping for Felipe Cuoto and for the second year in a row he's off-ship on the date that I sail. Darn.... We get Brandon Kovshoff. Anyone have any experiences with him???

In general who the CD is makes no difference to me, but Donkey is different. Really, really good guy. Very genuine, and while he knows how to get a crowd going he does not come off as an over-caffeinated spaz like a lot of them do.

Yay! That is so cool to hear. I'm beyond excited for this trip!!!

Any info on Chloe Loddo? I believes she's on the Splendor in September.

I sailed with her on the Splendor in May - she's spunky and fun. Lines were drawn about not used to a high pitched voice from a CD. But I thought she was fun. She had a lot of energy and liked to laugh a lot.

It's always nice to see familiar faces in different positions - or sometimes the same one.

Yes, Mike Pack seems to have a pretty big fan club. I liked him too.

My upcoming cruises:

Splendor, November '16 - It looks like we get Chloe Loddo. Any reviews or comments on her past performances?

Pride, February '17 - Marissa Wurms is our ED, whatever that means. Our CD may or may not be Steve Knisley, who's listed through February. His picture is interesting in ways I'll keep to myself. Are there any comments on anyone who has put up with him before?

Any thoughts on Eric Brouman?

He was my CD on the Conquest in December. He was OK, doing his job efficiently enough. I won't be starting a fan club for him. "Suitable for ordinary use" seems to describe him as well as anything. Other opinions may vary.

I love how rude people are about hijacking threads. This thread is about Hayley so butt out why don't y'all?:D

Yes, I would love to know something about her. Any cruise we have been on with a woman CD has been a disaster. They try but their voices are way too high and just grate with every announcement. Usually we don't care but the women have not been good.

He was my CD on the Conquest in December. He was OK, doing his job efficiently enough. I won't be starting a fan club for him. "Suitable for ordinary use" seems to describe him as well as anything. Other opinions may vary.

Thank you! :rolleyes: :D

We have Eversen Bevelle for our 7/23 Magic cruise and Steven Schwartz for our 1/7 Magic cruise. Does anyone have any feedback on either of them? I'm sad to be missing Dr. E, as I had heard so many positive things about him.

Dr E is great-we had him on our Magic cruise-go to the music trivia that he does-he get into costumes for each song. Had us in stitches. Extremely entertaining

Jamie Dee is our other favorite-a fellow Michigan native who has non stop energy

We are on the Oct 29 sailing of the Conquest so looking forward to finding out about Hayley

Edited by LPut714

I love how rude people are about hijacking threads. This thread is about Hayley so butt out why don't y'all?:D

Yes, I would love to know something about her. Any cruise we have been on with a woman CD has been a disaster. They try but their voices are way too high and just grate with every announcement. Usually we don't care but the women have not been good.

• 2 months later...

I agree with some that a cruise director will not make or break a cruise. However, last month I was on a cruise with Malcolm. He was so good that we would go to events that we did not usually go to see him. This past week, at the cruise directors convention, he won cruise director of the year. In a week I will be on a cruise with Mike Pack and according to reviews, I can't wait to cruise with him.

We had Hayley on our June Inspiration cruise. She was fine, the only thing that bothered me slightly was she had a British intonation in some of the things she said, but she's definitely American.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Is she funny? Is she personable? Is she entertaining?

We don't think a CD can break your cruise but he/she can definitely enhance it.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...