Kids club and activities on Indy for a 6 year old

We are off on Indy next September for our first ever big family cruise. Can anyone tell me about kids club?? Is it advisable to book as soon as on the ship? What times do they run? Is it 2 hour sessions like holiday villages or longer? Also what other kids activities , entertainment if there on board ? I know there is an ice rink do they do lessons and can kids learn? My wee girl keeps asking this

Thanks in advance x

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We are off on Indy next September for our first ever big family cruise. Can anyone tell me about kids club?? Is it advisable to book as soon as on the ship? What times do they run? Is it 2 hour sessions like holiday villages or longer? Also what other kids activities , entertainment if there on board ? I know there is an ice rink do they do lessons and can kids learn? My wee girl keeps asking this

Thanks in advance x

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

No ice skating lessons. Many kids out there falling, hanging onto the boards or holding onto par rents hands.

You will see the ice skating times listed in the compass. There will normally be a bunch of sessions in a row. Get there for the first session as once that fills up they usually will give you a time for a later session. If you show up for one of the later sessions they may be fully booked.

Participants for ice skating have to wear long pants and socks so make sure you pack them. Did see a teenager refused and sent back to cabin for socks - was wearing what I would call cut-off socks, the kind that don't show when wearing sneakers. If you are not used to the cooler temperatures of an ice rink would also suggest long-sleeved shirt or sweatshirt. Helmets are mandatory and provided free of charge, along with skates.

Edited by Grandma Dazzles