Adding a Passenger, but Needing 2 Cabins

Racegirl6

My niece who is 24 is expressing interest in joining us on vacation. My DH, DD and myself are in one cabin. If my niece goes I would rather have her and my daughter in a different cabin. Has anyone ever done this? We sail Sept 12 and are paid in full.

My niece who is 24 is expressing interest in joining us on vacation. My DH, DD and myself are in one cabin. If my niece goes I would rather have her and my daughter in a different cabin. Has anyone ever done this? We sail Sept 12 and are paid in full.

I suggest you call your booking agent. They are the only one, who can tell you what your options are.

Adjoining rooms don't matter to us. I'm going to call. She still isn't sure, but I can get a price for her. My daughter is 12 and they are very close so they will have so much fun rooming together.

Your niece is an adult. Yes, you can do it. It may be too late to get adjoining rooms.

You have to be 25 to book a cabin. The parents can book the cabin within 5 cabins either way of them for the daughter and niece. We just went through this with Carnival in April. My niece is also 24.

Why do you have to be 25???? That is not right. I can see having 21 be an age to be able to book but 25??? I had been married 6 yrs with 2 kids by that age! Is this info correct? My son was thinking of going with his friends next year. The oldest will be 19

You have to be 25 to book a cabin. The parents can book the cabin within 5 cabins either way of them for the daughter and niece. We just went through this with Carnival in April. My niece is also 24.

Kind of right.

With guardians over 25.....Young kids need to be next door. Teenagers can be within 3 doors. Over 18 can be anywhere on the ship.

One has to be over 25 if others are younger than 21. There are a few exceptions, such as under 25 parents with their kids, or married.

No restrictions if all are over 21.

https://help.carnival.com/app/answers/detail

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

You just book you and your niece in one room and your husband and daughter in other room and then go to guest services and get additional keys. Everyone stays in cabin they want and has key to get in, no problem.

You just book you and your niece in one room and your husband and daughter in other room and then go to guest services and get additional keys. Everyone stays in cabin they want and has key to get in, no problem.

In a perfect world you are correct. However OP is paid in full in a three person stateroom. To book as you suggest she would technically have to cancel her current booking and make two new bookings. She is going to have to cancel and book again anyway. Depending on the rate she booked this could get costly.

Why do you have to be 25???? That is not right. I can see having 21 be an age to be able to book but 25??? I had been married 6 yrs with 2 kids by that age! Is this info correct? My son was thinking of going with his friends next year. The oldest will be 19

They will not be able to book a cruise, they will have to consider an all inclusive resort instead. They must travel with an adult over the age of 25 with them or within a few cabins of them.