cheep hotel w/ airport shuttle in NO

jedi bobs

All I can see are the hiltons and the like, I'm looking for something with Airport Shuttle and a shuttle to the port, that is under $100. if it matters I am flying in the day before, and leavin g the day we get back. I am on the triumph Jan 30th and fling in on 29th

Hi,

There are no hotels that have both airport shuttles and cruise port shuttles!

Hotels outside the city near the airport have airport shuttles.

One hotel , the Hampton Inn, downtown has a shuttle to the cruise port.

Some of the hotels downtown are walkable to the port but none have shuttles.

You can find some on Hotwire for under $100 in the central business district close to the port,but you'll have to either walk or take a taxi or uber car to the port.

Hi,

There are no hotels that have both airport shuttles and cruise port shuttles!

Hotels outside the city near the airport have airport shuttles.

One hotel , the Hampton Inn, downtown has a shuttle to the cruise port.

Some of the hotels downtown are walkable to the port but none have shuttles.

You can find some on Hotwire for under $100 in the central business district close to the port,but you'll have to either walk or take a taxi or uber car to the port.

We are looking for a hotel after our cruise gets back on Nov 11 in New Orleans. We are just staying for one night. I am thinking we would just get a cab to the hotel but would like to have a shuttle to the airport the next morning if possible. Since it is only for one night we aren't too fussy. Free wifi, HC accessible, a place for dinner close by and perhaps breakfast in the morning.

We are looking for a hotel after our cruise gets back on Nov 11 in New Orleans. We are just staying for one night. I am thinking we would just get a cab to the hotel but would like to have a shuttle to the airport the next morning if possible. Since it is only for one night we aren't too fussy. Free wifi, HC accessible, a place for dinner close by and perhaps breakfast in the morning.

Should have said we are not looking for cheap but would like to stay under $200

Soo, the only hotels with shuttles to the airport are the ones near the airport in the first place and not in New Orleans near the cruise port.

I am sure they will be in your price range.

You can just put /New Orleans airport hotels into Google and you will find some. Then you can look on Trip Advisor for reviews. IF it was my trip and I had a whole day in New Orleans before my flight home , I would not spend it out at the airport.

Edited by riffatsea

All I can see are the hiltons and the like, I'm looking for something with Airport Shuttle and a shuttle to the port, that is under $100. if it matters I am flying in the day before, and leavin g the day we get back. I am on the triumph Jan 30th and fling in on 29th

We are looking at the Hilton garden inn. They have airport transport but you'll need to take a cab to the port.

The Hilton Garden Inn /Airport is like I said, out at the airport and not in the city of New Orleans.

The 2 Hilton Garden Inns inside the city(French Quarter and Convention Center) do not have airport shuttles.

Depending on your dates the Hilton Riverside is often on Hotwire for under $100 as a 4**** hotel in French Quarter with tennis.

Many folks have posted that they walk from there to the port.

The Hilton Garden Inn /Airport is like I said, out at the airport and not in the city of New Orleans.

The 2 Hilton Garden Inns inside the city(French Quarter and Convention Center) do not have airport shuttles.

Depending on your dates the Hilton Riverside is often on Hotwire for under $100 as a 4**** hotel in French Quarter with tennis.

Many folks have posted that they walk from there to the port.

We looked at the walk from the riverside but it's a bit iffy. Since the city of New Orleans has nothing that interests us our thought is a hotel with airport transport, a pool and a restaurant. No one has both airport and port transport included but the ones with airport seem more budget minded.

Really? Nothing?? Hard to imagine that but everyone is different! We enjoyed the city on our honeymoon 30years ago and are looking forward to spending a day there before this cruise.

I've googled the city and it just doesn't sound appealing to me. http://www.neworleansonline.com/news/2015/Jan/fifteenreasons2015.html

As you say everyone is different. I've no interest in New Orleans outside of the fact that we must go there because the boat is there.