2018 T/A's Caribbean Route?

gordylad

I hope not. When I fly over to Europe to take a TA home, the ports I want to visit are in Europe. If I want to visit the Caribbean, I'll take a Caribbean cruise. Just my personal opinion, obviously. :)

Totally agree. We've done 16 TAs and have 3 booked, but if any of them had included Caribbean ports, we would not have taken it. Got over the Caribbean years ago and wouldn't want it tacked on to a European/Transatlantic route.

Does anyone know if Celebrity will introduce Caribbean stops in 2018 for Transatlantic's similar to a few years ago rather than European stops travelling from Rome or Barcelona to say Miami?

Thanks

I agree with you. I love when they incorporate both. I was looking for some and haven't been able to find one. I think there is one in 2017 that stops in NYC, Boston and then Nassau, not too ideal imho.

I love cruising but I think its more fun when you can stop at some beaches.. at least for some of the cruise. For me a perfect combo would be a westbound TA, starting in Rome, then hitting a couple stops in Europe with a couple stops in the Caribbean to round out the trip.

One thing that you might consider is doing the last Caribbean sailing b2b with the transatlantic or tans first and then the first Caribbean sailing depending if you are doing east or west bound. You'll need about 20+ days to do this though.

If you'd consider Royal, check out THIS itinerary for the Independence TA.

We are booked in 2017.

Leaves from, Southampton, 8 sea days, then St Maarten, St Kitts St Thomas, San Juan Puerto Rico, Labadee, ending in Fort Lauderdale.

If you'd consider Royal, check out THIS itinerary for the Independence TA.

We are booked in 2017.

Leaves from, Southampton, 8 sea days, then St Maarten, St Kitts St Thomas, San Juan Puerto Rico, Labadee, ending in Fort Lauderdale.

Wow, I can't imagine flying over from North America to do that. Perhaps that itinerary is (more) popular with our British friends. To each her own; enjoy!

We did b2b on the Reflection last Oct. The first was a great 11 night E. Med. which is very port intensive. The following TA was very relaxing for us and others. First stop Madeira, then 3 in Caribbean before Miami. We loved it. Doing the Reflection TA this fall with a number of Med. stops. I understand the different opinions.

We did b2b on the Reflection last Oct. The first was a great 11 night E. Med. which is very port intensive. The following TA was very relaxing for us and others. First stop Madeira, then 3 in Caribbean before Miami. We loved it. Doing the Reflection TA this fall with a number of Med. stops. I understand the different opinions.

We'll be on the 11N Med this year before your TA. Ill be the one weeping getting of the ship as you guys get on.

I hope not. When I fly over to Europe to take a TA home, the ports I want to visit are in Europe. If I want to visit the Caribbean, I'll take a Caribbean cruise. Just my personal opinion, obviously. :)

Absolutely!