Manhattanto LGA

fred 15

There will be plenty of taxis outside the terminal to take you to LGA.

I am told that you have to cross the street and wait in a long line. Three ships in that day. That is why I thought a limo might be best. Comments?

Sunday mornings are relatively quiet here.

I doubt you will have difficulty disembarking.

I would cross the street and get an Uber. If you prefer taxi they will be lined up as previously described. . 20 to 30 minute ride and they will probably take you across the Queensboro bridge.

Edited by sammiedawg

Which Limo or car service company you choose is going to be the least of your problems-

Stan and I pick up friends from Oceania Cruise ships almost every time that one passes through Manhattan, and the process has literally never been the same twice.

Depending on how the NYC Office of Emergency Preparedness views the security issues on the day when you arrive, passenger cars may either drive up to the very face of the terminal (up the ramp which you can see in this photo), or, be relegated to pickup points on the opposite (northbound) side of 12th Avenue.

manhattan-cruise-terminal-600x400.jpg

The issue then becomes the traffic on 12th Avenue, which quickly comes to a standstill as passengers and their luggage start crossing it in order to get to the "revised pickup locations"