Anyone With Vista Cloud 9 Spa Reviews?

Nwercruiser

Hoping that anyone who has sailed on Vista and visited the spa might provide some feedback if buying the pass is worth it...or having a suite or balcony on the spa deck? Have not seen much review if any regarding the spa or spa decks on Vista and am very curious for our upcoming cruise. TIA. :)

The upgrade fairy called me yesterday with an upgrade from an inside cabin to a cloud 9 spa balcony on the August 26 cruise out of Barcelona and I took it. So I'll post reviews afterward on how we liked it.

Edited by njsmom

Congratulations on the upgrade njsmom! We are booked and considering calling to upgrade to the spa deck however the price of the weekly couples pass comes out half of the price to upgrade on our sailing,prompting my hope of reviews to help in deciding... crossing my fingers for the fairy to call! :)

Hoping that anyone who has sailed on Vista and visited the spa might provide some feedback if buying the pass is worth it...or having a suite or balcony on the spa deck? Have not seen much review if any regarding the spa or spa decks on Vista and am very curious for our upcoming cruise. TIA. :)

Nwercruiser,

Check out my Inaugural Vista review below. We went to the spa a couple times for massages and the thermal suites. It was my first time in Cloud 9 spa and loved it so much we booked a Cloud 9 spa balcony on the Sunshine.

The upgrade fairy called me yesterday with an upgrade from an inside cabin to a cloud 9 spa balcony on the August 26 cruise out of Barcelona and I took it. So I'll post reviews afterward on how we liked it.

We're in the spa cabins on that cruise so will see you in there! We have an ocean view at the very front of the ship and we are so very excited!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thank you for you review it looks like a great ship. i had a question about the spa. i'm looking at one of the spa rooms and was wondering if the spa thermal suite is co-ed. would be great if my wife and i could hang out in there together.

thank you for you review it looks like a great ship. i had a question about the spa. i'm looking at one of the spa rooms and was wondering if the spa thermal suite is co-ed. would be great if my wife and i could hang out in there together.

Yes, the thermal suites are co-ed. My wife and I used them together as did many other couples.

Yes, the thermal suites are co-ed. My wife and I used them together as did many other couples.

thanks. looking at vista cruise and considering the spa cabin. besides the thermal suite do you know what else you have access to with the spa rooms.

thanks. looking at vista cruise and considering the spa cabin. besides the thermal suite do you know what else you have access to with the spa rooms.

Private access to the spa, gym, spa showers and sauna, thermal suite, priority spa bookings and discounts, 2 free fitness classes, spa robes and slippers, and Elemis spa products in room

Private access to the spa, gym, spa showers and sauna, thermal suite, priority spa bookings and discounts, 2 free fitness classes, spa robes and slippers, and Elemis spa products in room

if you don't have a spa room can you use the spa showers and sauna free or is it only for spa rooms.

Nwercruiser,

Check out my Inaugural Vista review below. We went to the spa a couple times for massages and the thermal suites. It was my first time in Cloud 9 spa and loved it so much we booked a Cloud 9 spa balcony on the Sunshine.

Thank you for sharing the review link here! Amazing spa pictures and I couldn't help read the entire thing start to where you've left off and enjoy all of the info, humour, and photos! Based on your experience will definitely consider at least purchasing the spa pass on our cruise to enjoy the facilities! :)

If you pay ...... Nothing in the spa is included without spa cabins or paid spa passes.

ok thanks. the only time we have gone to the spa on the ships is on the miracle and the pride and on those you can use the hot tub and steam room for free.

We're in the spa cabins on that cruise so will see you in there! We have an ocean view at the very front of the ship and we are so very excited!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very cool! We will have to find each other! Are you on the rollcall?

if you don't have a spa room can you use the spa showers and sauna free or is it only for spa rooms.

If you pay ...... Nothing in the spa is included without spa cabins or paid spa passes.

But there are saunas and showers connected to the gym that are free. You just can't use the thermal suites and thalasso pool and steam rooms associated with the spa.