Carnival Stock

lrockwitt

I know this has been asked before, but how long does it take for the shareholders stock OBC to post to my account after faxed?

I faxed it last night.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Edited by lrockwitt

Mine was posted to my cruise within two or three days, I think-- BUT, I never got any email acknowledgment from Princess that they either received or approved my submission, so you have to keep checking your cruise account to see whether or not the OBC has been added.

Mine was posted to my cruise within two or three days, I think-- BUT, I never got any email acknowledgment from Princess that they either received or approved my submission, so you have to keep checking your cruise account to see whether or not the OBC has been added.

I don't think they do that for any fax.

Just have to keep checking.

Edited by Colo Cruiser

My TA faxed it yesterday and today I got a E-mail from Princess saying to resubmit 90 days before sailing. Has this happen to any one else?

The Shareholder Request for says "Shares certificate and brokerage statement should be dated no earlier than 3 months prior to cruise departure date." I always wait till less than a month from departure.

My TA faxed it yesterday and today I got a E-mail from Princess saying to resubmit 90 days before sailing. Has this happen to any one else?

One time I also mailed it in early by a week of so & received the same reply back. They were looking for a more recent stock statement.

My last one took a couple of days to post. Faxed in information on Thursday July 7th and it wasn't until the following Monday or Tuesday (including a weekend that I doubt they work) before the OBC was posted in the cruise Personnalizer. On some prior submittals, the OBC posting was within a few hours.

I'm guessing they get a little more backed up early in the month in that many folks are waiting to get their end-of-month brokerage statement (one that is within the 3 months prior to the cruise) and send it in to Princess as soon as they get it in the mail or electronically.

I think ones that posted in hours for me were sent into Princess late in the month.

Here in Oz, we can email our request to Carnival with a copy of our current stock certificate attached to the email.

The quickest it has been approved for me????.........10 minutes for reply confirmation email to appear.

Yes I got the same they said it was a new rule even for those of us in OZ

I now have to get another print out of my account nearer the cruise date