Escape Spa Passes

MGH girl

I would like to get Vibe passes, but not really up for the fight at the beginning of my vacation. I am hearing about spa passes but do not see them yet on my vacation planner page. How do you get spa passes and how much do they cost?

How far out is your sailing? Either way, they've always sold them on board so you're chances are really good, probably 100%.

And, getting Vibe passes isn't like an episode of Wipeout. Just get there early and go directly to Headliners.

Try on MyNCL, save $20.00 if you buy ahead of time. The Spa pass made my trip on the Escape last month. Loved the T-pool, sauna with floor to ceiling window to the sea, cool rain shower, and who new a tile lounge could be so comfy. It's a great view, same as the bridge right above us.

We never found vibe passes very important. We spend an hour here, hour there outside. Never found it necessary to pay for deck space. Much prefer sitting in a sauna, steam room, and soaking in the hydro therapy pool. Getting much more than a lounge chair for our our money in the spa.

We never found vibe passes very important. We spend an hour here, hour there outside. Never found it necessary to pay for deck space. Much prefer sitting in a sauna, steam room, and soaking in the hydro therapy pool. Getting much more than a lounge chair for our our money in the spa.

Is the spa entirely on the inside? or is there some outdoor space? What is the hydro therapy pool?

Is the spa entirely on the inside? or is there some outdoor space? What is the hydro therapy pool?

On the Escape, all seating is inside. It wraps around the entire front of the ship (sitting right over the bridge) for magnificent views. Along the port side of the ship, the wet and dry saunas also have large picture windows so you can watch the sea (as you cook).

The hydro pool is the large hot pool in the spa. Lots of high power water jets and boiling water to wash away all of your aches and pains.

Is there a one day pass available?

They don't guarantee they are available but we have always been able to get in for the day while at a port. Escape was $49 per day. Wonderful spa with comfortable lounge chairs and a great view. Have a great cruise!

We are booked in a Spa balcony room, which includes access to the Mandara Spa. Since the spa is included with our cabin, I can't give you a price, but I highly recommend getting the spa pass. I avoid the crowded pool area and spend at least a couple hours a day relaxing at the spa. From what I understand, they only issue so many passes, so I advise you to get your pass in advance. You won't regret it!