July 9-14 Anthem Cruise: Big-A Boat to Nuda

I'm not sure if I missed it, but did you go on the North Star and is reserves or FCFS. In other threads/itineraries Pax were able to make reserves on-line, but not available (yet) on the Aug. 25th cruise.

I'm not sure if I missed it, but did you go on the North Star and is reserves or FCFS. In other threads/itineraries Pax were able to make reserves on-line, but not available (yet) on the Aug. 25th cruise.

Online reservations had been closed for a while and booked up on board. Standby was the only chance.

Thanks for the feedback! I am probably going to book the Anthem for next summer. How was the noise on deck 13?

In the room it wasn't bad at all. I could hear the pool deck some, but it never kept me up. On the balcony, I could hear a lot, but it's a balcony and expected, but never ruined my balcony experience...fell sound asleep 3 times.

We've been well and cruising has been wonderful. We just missed you at 'Nuda - were there the week before you on Celbrity Summit. Glad to see you started Mikaela on her sea legs early! We'll keep and eye out for you an a future one. Take care.

Well that stinks. I would have loved meeting up with you again. We are looking at summer of 2018 either Anthem, Grandeur or out of Florida to the western Caribbean.

I'm glad to be back around here more regularly so I will definitely keep in touch.

Thanks for the review and I'm glad to hear you had a great time! We're looking at one of these cruises for next year with our toddler. He'll be 2.5 and it will be his first cruise and our first cruise with a little one.

The entire crew were fantastic with my daughter. You'll love cruising with him.

The entire crew were fantastic with my daughter. You'll love cruising with him.

Glad to hear! Just started researching and there are mixed reviews of the ship. I would assume it would get ironed out and it's always good to hear from someone in the same boat as us!

Glad to hear! Just started researching and there are mixed reviews of the ship. I would assume it would get ironed out and it's always good to hear from someone in the same boat as us!

I had no complaints about the ship or crew. Both are amazing. Just be sure to book online any and everything you can.