worst case scenario

roohound

There is a teeny tiny chance there may be an issue with my DH going on our cruise in a few weeks :(

We have insurance, but I'm not sure if it covers work issues, just health. Which is fine, because I'm so strung out from work issues myself if I don't cruise and soon I'm gonna havea breakdown LOL

If the unthinkable happens and he can't go, is it possible to just change his name on the ressie to someone else and if so, how late do they let this happen?

I really don't want to think about this happening, but by the same token, I'd prefer not to cruise by myself and I have a gal pal or two who I'm pretty sure would be willing to pick up the slack

You can change names but they will not do it less then 72 hours before sailing and to be on the safe side I would try to do it at least a week beforehand. There is a charge by Princess (under $100?), and also possibly by your TA.

Also like the Jim "Meister" said below it is best to check with your TA or Princess ASAP.

There is a teeny tiny chance there may be an issue with my DH going on our cruise in a few weeks :(We have insurance, but I'm not sure if it covers work issues, just health. Which is fine, because I'm so strung out from work issues myself if I don't cruise and soon I'm gonna havea breakdown LOL

If the unthinkable happens and he can't go, is it possible to just change his name on the ressie to someone else and if so, how late do they let this happen?

I really don't want to think about this happening, but by the same token, I'd prefer not to cruise by myself and I have a gal pal or two who I'm pretty sure would be willing to pick up the slack

Oh no roo say it isn't so....you've been planning this so long...I hope everything works out for you and Chris.

I'm thinking good thoughts for you.;)

Archived