Help! How to use 2.5 gallon bags for packing

FLUFFLULA

Another thing I like about bags is the protection offered if luggage is opened and checked by TSA. Before packing everything in bags (just used a few; not everything in bags), I had a couple of times where clothing was not tucked back in the case well and zips had to be opened very, very carefully.

We use the "envelopes" which keeps everything perfect for certain clothing and use the zip loc type bags for the less "likely to wrinkle" clothing or bulkier clothing. It is a good system when you have a long cruise underway with stops before and after. Easy to set certain things in certain bags. Nothing else is disturbed and no fuss no muss an no mess :)

We use the "envelopes" which keeps everything perfect for certain clothing and use the zip loc type bags for the less "likely to wrinkle" clothing or bulkier clothing. It is a good system when you have a long cruise underway with stops before and after. Easy to set certain things in certain bags. Nothing else is disturbed and no fuss no muss an no mess :)

We use a medium sized folder for DH's clothes. Usually one folder will hold a few pair of pants and twice as many shirts.

Another thing I like about bags is the protection offered if luggage is opened and checked by TSA. Before packing everything in bags (just used a few; not everything in bags), I had a couple of times where clothing was not tucked back in the case well and zips had to be opened very, very carefully.

They'll also help with water or oil.

New Orleans Elation Oil Spill

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1573997

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app