Amber Cove help

Jgoodall08

Hi,

We are a big family (7) and I'm trying to not do excursions on every island because of the cost. Is the pool area in Amber Cove nice? Is it a nice way to spend the day? I tried searching for pictures online and can't find any.

Thanks for any help.

all day unlimited $20 for adults/$10 for kids.

Did they raise the price? We were there in March and it was $12 adult and $6 kid for all day pass. We'll be back there in September so I guess I'll find out soon enough.

Edited by imluvncruzn

Did they raise the price? We were there in March and it was $12 adult and $6 kid for all day pass. We'll be back there in September so I guess I'll find out soon enough.

Prices went up recently on several things at the port. Someone in a review posted a pic of the updated price list.

Staying in Port in Amber Cove will be great. The ziplining was 12 unlimited when we were there in February but as others have mentioned it sounds like they jacked up the price.

WIth the pool and water slides, being able to get right back to the ship , some shopping etc. you will love Amber Cove

If you do decide to take an excursion I highly recommend the Terra Cross adventure. Best excursion I've ever done hands down.

• 2 months later...

I didn't think of this until now, but we may be going to Amber Cove next year.

I understand they have a nice pool. In regard to shopping, do they have stores, vendors (if so, do any bargaining), to purchase items that might be made there, if they do?