Adding a passenger...

bobg529

I'm currently booked on the Epic in November in a Haven Spa Suite. Sailing solo and made final payment. Depending on how things break I might be having someone join me. [emoji6] seeing as how I've paid the "single supplement" which equates to me paying for two, how hard would it be to add someone and what charges would I have to pay? I think I read its just the port charges but I'm not sure. Would she also get the bonuses that come with a Haven cabin or is that extra. Appreciate your help folks!

The problem with adding a passenger is that sometimes there isn't room at the muster station -- even if the ship isn't full. This is something that is better done sooner rather than later.

As for charges, I'm not sure, but I'm assuming you would at least have port charges added.

I inquired about doing the same thing for my October BA cruise, the difference I have is I'm already past final payment. I was told that I "probably" would be able to add another person to my booking. :D The occupancy is calculated based on 2 people in a cabin and since I only had 1 it would probably be ok. If I was trying to add a 3rd there might be an issue. She did stress that I should add the person as soon as I knew for sure. The person would get all the current perks, if, that promo was still in effect when they were added. I would also have to pay the port charges. If I added the person and then they canceled, I would be in the penalty phase and would have pay the penalty to cancel unless I had "cancel for any reason" insurance.