royal caribbean please give us Turkey info

As I fly out in the morning to join the Rhapsody I thought that I would contact RCI to see if they could advise if any itinerary changes had been made. I did this mainly as I have a private tour booked in Turkey and if a change was in the pipeline could cancel it before I left.

I've just been informed that at present they are unaware of any changes to Rhapsody sailings. Of course this could still change at any point I guess

As I fly out in the morning to join the Rhapsody I thought that I would contact RCI to see if they could advise if any itinerary changes had been made. I did this mainly as I have a private tour booked in Turkey and if a change was in the pipeline could cancel it before I left.

I've just been informed that at present they are unaware of any changes to Rhapsody sailings. Of course this could still change at any point I guess

Have a great trip- can you post when you get back to let us know what happened with Kusadasi, and how you felt the atmosphere was while there. I am not sure if you have read todays FO a but it now says you have to carry both passport (not a copy) and visa (as cruise dosn't have this it can't apply) on you while in Turkey.

Thanks, I'll report back on my return.

I'll keep an eye on the situation, I'm sure if there are any changes RCI will pull the stop. We've decided to cancel our trip to Ephesus, depending on what happens over the next few days we may or may not get off the ship.

Thanks, I'll report back on my return.

I'll keep an eye on the situation, I'm sure if there are any changes RCI will pull the stop. We've decided to cancel our trip to Ephesus, depending on what happens over the next few days we may or may not get off the ship.

I agree with your take on Ephesus, I have been (years ago) and it was amazing but would not go right now especially as it is very close to the holy shrine.