When does dining time...

sportsmum

get confirmed?

How far out do they confirm your dining request? We are still about 7 months out. I requested early dining but am still showing select. Just wondering if anyone knows before I call and make a fool of myself!! :D

get confirmed?

How far out do they confirm your dining request? We are still about 7 months out. I requested early dining but am still showing select. Just wondering if anyone knows before I call and make a fool of myself!! :D

Are you on the waiting list for traditional? If not, I think you have select. I have always gotten my choice at booking time. This time when I looked at my reservation, sometimes it showed traditional late (which I requested) and sometimes it showed I was on the waiting list. In the meantime I took a Princess cruise, tried Anytime Dining, loved it, and asked my TA to try to switch us to select. She was able to make the change immediately and my reservation now shows that. People on these boards always say that you can change on the first day if necessary.

I requested traditional (early) at booking. Also did a Princess booking for a week or so earlier. Princess confirmed dining time immediately and Celebrity did not - they just show select. Good to know it may be a while before it shows confirmed. I won't fret. Thanks!

We have always booked our dining time far in advance and if it is available, it will be confirmed.

If you show Select and cannot select traditional, either waitlist or confirmed, it may not be available. Where did you "request" traditional?

There might have been a mistake made when you made the reservation. I suggest calling Celebrity and try to get your preferred dining time now rather than waiting for the "system to be updated", as that may never happen. If select is the only time available you should be able to get on the wait list for early dining.

We requested it in January. My email documentation shows traditional confined but online it shows select without the option to change.

I will make that call. I am not a fan of Select Dining. Thanks a bunch!:)