Pinnacle lunch

Ha! How did you know that is the plan for my first lunch?

:D anyone who likes the scallops would be looking at those. We did a number of lunches in the PG on our Westerdam cruise. The prawn bruschetta was repeated several times - I couldn't resist ;):p

I agree!

My DH loved the scallop creme brulee and I often ordered the halibut sandwich, but both are now gone. Time to try the rest. The strawberry pavlova and chocolate brownie are still there -- YAY!

I've enjoyed the halibut sandwich very much in the past. The cod sandwich is nowhere near as good to my taste. I think halibut is a much nicer fish. I've had the brownie in the past and found it to be one of the worst desserts on the menu but on my last cruise I tasted it again. It was amazing. I'd eat there just for that. The pavlova was very good as well.

I've only done 3, 4 if the collector's cruise counts as 2, on HAL and I never realized the Pinnacle Grill was open for lunch on sea days. I am about ready to book another HAL cruise with several sea days and we will eat there for sure. We are totally satisfied with the MDR so haven't eaten at and of the upcharge venues.

I would recommend a reservation for lunch for sure. We like the lunch in the pinnacle on sea days as the lido is packed with people and the main dining room is buisy too. Especially on the S and R Class lunch in the pinnacle can be fully booked. Enjoy the food and your cruise!