RCCL Website issues with reservation?

Has anyone had issues before with the RCCL website not recognizing the reservation number after you have been on the website for months and the reservation number was always there? I was on earlier today looking at some gifts and packages to purchase for my reservation. There was no problem then. I went on to review more this evening, and my reservation is gone under My Cruises. When I try to add the reservation, it shows it cannot access my reservation.

If the website is down or is having issues, I with they would state that somewhere. Instead, I'm stressing if my reservation is cancelled somehow with 49 days before the cruise and I booked 1 1/2 years ago.

I cannot see my reservation either. I hope they are just having some technical problems and haven't lost our reservation.

We depart on 12/23/16 on the Oasis and made this reservation back in February.

Has anyone had issues before with the RCCL website not recognizing the reservation number after you have been on the website for months and the reservation number was always there? I was on earlier today looking at some gifts and packages to purchase for my reservation. There was no problem then. I went on to review more this evening, and my reservation is gone under My Cruises. When I try to add the reservation, it shows it cannot access my reservation.

If the website is down or is having issues, I with they would state that somewhere. Instead, I'm stressing if my reservation is cancelled somehow with 49 days before the cruise and I booked 1 1/2 years ago.

It's Saturday night.

They always do website maintenance on Saturday night.

This thread appears almost every Saturday night.

Stay up another four or five hours, and all will be back to normal.

Or just go to bed, and in the morning, all will be normal.

:)

It's Saturday night.

They always do website maintenance on Saturday night.

This thread appears almost every Saturday night.

Stay up another four or five hours, and all will be back to normal.

Or just go to bed, and in the morning, all will be normal.

:)

It would be nice if RCCL would put up a clear message that states the website is down for maintenance. But it just gives a message in bold, red lettering that it cannot find the reservation right now, or whatever.

Many people are new to cruising and/or new to RCCL and aren't familiar with the website. An informative message would be a great relief to people not in tune with the IT Department's maintenance schedule.

I actually did have a reservation disappear and get cancelled just a couple months away from our sailing date. Luckily my travel agent got it all sorted out.