Incorrect Email from NCL a concern?

caseykees

My boyfriend just made a comment to me that the email that he got from NCL regarding their transportation to and from port or airport or hotel said he was traveling on the SUN. Sure enough, it says Sun, out of Vancouver on 8/22/16. So, I checked my email as I got one too. It says Sun, no port listed, on 8/29/16.

Oh, and even the reservation numbers do not match ours.

We are traveling on the Pearl, out of Seattle on 8/28/16. LOL My NCL is correct, My e-docs are correct. Should I be concerned??

Also, does he need his own personal My NCL account? everything is under my name.

Thanks

Kathy

Edited by caseykees
added about reservation numbers

Nope - there are several different departments within NCL and they seem to not share information very well. My NCL is totally separate from the booking side of things and then there is the marketing dept. The only thing that matters is your e-docs - those come from the booking department and are what is needed to get you on the ship.

Enjoy your cruise.

BTW my DW has gotten 2 e-mails introducing her to the Dawn for our next cruise. We share the same family e-mail - but they come in her name - and I am the primary person on the booking. :D

Our EDocs are correct and have the correct dates, and stateroom, ship.

It is just a marketing email. we do not have transportation set up thru NCL. They are just letting us know we can get it thru them.

BTW my DW has gotten 2 e-mails introducing her to the Dawn for our next cruise. We share the same family e-mail - but they come in her name - and I am the primary person on the booking. :D

Same with us! Except my DH gets them >.<

I don't know what's happening with their computers. I booked some restaurants and entertainment the confirmation says 6:30 and my ncl says 6:00. The whole week is like that not one day matches.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I don't know what's happening with their computers. I booked some restaurants and entertainment the confirmation says 6:30 and my ncl says 6:00. The whole week is like that not one day matches.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I made one reservation at Cagney's for 5:30 (we usually eat early) and myNCL says 5, confirmation says 5:30. I don't even think they open for dinner till 5:30. LOL

Nope - there are several different departments within NCL and they seem to not share information very well. My NCL is totally separate from the booking side of things and then there is the marketing dept. The only thing that matters is your e-docs - those come from the booking department and are what is needed to get you on the ship.

Enjoy your cruise.

Same for us. Even snail mail comes with her name.

I booked a cruise with my young adult daughter in June. Somehow they confused us and had her listed as the mother. The room was set up with a small cot and a double bed, they had cancelled my UBP, and my CC was given at the checking in to be used for our onboard expenses. She kept getting letters sent to the cabin, to sort out her onboard account and they kept closing her card down. Both our birth dates were on the booking. So how they could possibly think I was a small child I don't know. It took me many visits to Guest Services to sort it all out. I also had a copy of the fact we both were supposed to have the UBP. ???