Does anyone know ...

... if Global Entry is available upon return to port (FLL or MIA), as a way of expediting Immigration and Customs Clearance? We use it all the time when flying home after an international trip, and it's an incredible time saver. Our upcoming Harmony trip will be the first cruise we've been on since getting GE several years ago and are hoping the GE Kiosk will be available at port.

Just wondering ...

Thanks,

Michael

November 2015, it was available at Port Everglades.

I think it may have been in "trial" and it wasn't well signed. I happened to notice the sign. Port personnel weren't altogether sure how it worked or where to line up but then a guard took us "front of the line" and we got the next available agent.:D

November 2015, it was available at Port Everglades.... I think it may have been in "trial" and it wasn't well signed. I happened to notice the sign. Port personnel weren't altogether sure how it worked or where to line up but then a guard took us "front of the line" and we got the next available agent.:D

Same here - I think we should have been more assertive in telling the staff that we had Nexus. The signs were there but no one could/would help us, very frustrating. Anyway, hopefully they have worked out the kinks now and everyone is well-versed and aware of the program. :)

Thank you to everyone who responded, we appreciate your courtesy. My wife, 9 y/o daughter and I travel frequently, and GE has been a terrific benefit for each of us ... best $ we every spent when travelling. It's kind of nice to pass the long queue at immigration and be out the door five minutes later.

Cheers,

Michael