New menu on Allure of the Seas?

Does anyone know if the new menu that was rolled out on Oasis last month has debuted on Allure yet? I heard dining staff said in June that it was coming to Allure as well, but haven't heard any updates.

I'm cruising Allure 8/21 and am dying to try out the new menu!

Cheers

We are on the same 8/21 sailing and in another thread someone just got off the allure and was told the new menus would be coming out in three weeks. Kinda hoping that won't be our week as I know new things can take a while to get sorted out and being its our 1st ever RC cruise was hoping for smooth great service. I am sure it still will be, just I am sure it is difficult for the crew to learn a whole new menu.

Interesting new information! Thanks for sharing!

I would be thrilled for the new menu (it looks so much better than the old one, in my humble opinion), however I worry about the service and quality issues the first week with a new menu may create. Here's hoping they roll it out this weekend and have some time to iron it out before we board :-)

• 1 month later...

Just touching base on this topic again: Does anyone know if the new MDR menu that was rolled out on Oasis a couple of months ago debuted on Allure yet? (I'm sailing on Allure in a couple of weeks and it would be great to know if the new menu is in place already or if its coming soon). Thanks!

Just touching base on this topic again: Does anyone know if the new MDR menu that was rolled out on Oasis a couple of months ago debuted on Allure yet? (I'm sailing on Allure in a couple of weeks and it would be great to know if the new menu is in place already or if its coming soon). Thanks!

No new menus reported on any ship other than Oasis.

Edited by clarea

On the Allure last week (8/28/16 - 9/4/16). No new menu.

One change...We did eat at Samba's since we'd not done that recently. No more red light/green light at the table. They would walk around with various cuts of meat freshly cooked. Actually liked this better. Always asking if we needed more.