Baltics with the Celebrity Silhouette - more than 1,800 photos

steamboats

My lastest review is finally finished! I cruised on the Celebrity Silhoutte on July 1st, 2016 out of Amsterdam (ports of call: Warnemünde, Tallinn, St. Petersburg, Helsinki, Stockholm, Copenhagen). Although my review is in German (try out Google translate) you can enjoy more than 1,800 photos.

steamboats

Ah, Steamboats, good to see you posting on this board. If you contribute half as much here as you do on the River Cruise boards the Celebrity community will truly benefit. Your thoughtful analysis and constructive suggestions helped the "slug family" tremendously when we first began river cruising.

Vielen dank

Bill

Ah, Steamboats, good to see you posting on this board. If you contribute half as much here as you do on the River Cruise boards the Celebrity community will truly benefit. Your thoughtful analysis and constructive suggestions helped the "slug family" tremendously when we first began river cruising.

Thanks, Bill! I´m on all boards here (o.k. not all of them but all cruise lines I´m cruising with) ;)! I started out with river (brown water) cruising but now it´s mainly blue water cruising.

steamboats

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for bringing back my memories, Steamboats. I was on this cruise with you, and after getting over my disappointment with the single day in SP, I think it might be my favorite one yet. Still many places in the world to visit, though.