Bathrobes & coathangers on Legend

able58

Hi, apologies if this is a common question but I can't find a recent reply ... do Carnival supply robes in the staterooms? Are there hangers on the wardrobe? Thanks, it will save loads of luggage space if they have them.

On our last cruise the bathrobes were not in the stateroom but could be requested via your steward. I like the change to having to request. I don't have to give up closet space as we never wore them.

You should know you can also ask for additional hangers. We have mastered the art of double hanging.

• 4 weeks later...

Yes, we had both things on our Legend cruise last month. There were 3 of us and we had several hangers. Now, I'll hang 2 things on a hanger, like 2 cardigans, but we still had enough. And there were also 2 bathrobes hanging in our stateroom as well, which we used often!

Triple up on the hangars. Pants, shirt, jacket. Could add a scarf for a quadruple.

Stewards save the hangars previous pax have left.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I'm wondering about that on the Freedom. We are in a balcony cabin and having the bathrobes there sure is nice.

If the ship has gone to the comfort card system chances are there will not be robes in the room but it's what you can request. I love that they aren't automatically in the room that way they aren't being washed every cruise. I know in our case we've never touched them. So why waste the water?

When it is just me and DH there are plenty of hangars. When I went with my sisters there were 3 women in a cabin. We brought a dozen extra hangars. In October I cruise with my sisters and niece, 4 women in a cabin. We are bringing extra hangars cause there is just no way there will be enough. We just buy the cheap plastic ones and they work fine.

Ok, not to sound crazy, but we have been on 21 cruises, and never once have we taken a robe out the closet...??? Where in the hey do you wear a robe? I wish they would take them out of the room and make more room in the closets. I'm not sure of this fascination...:D:D:D

I pack my clothes on hangars so I don't need them. Makes unpacking really easy.

This is what I do as well. They are on the thin, non slip hangers. I take them out of the garment bag in my suitcase and put them in the closet. Packing day, I just lift them from hanging in the closet, put them back in the garment bag. Easy peasy!

Where in the hey do you wear a robe? D:D

In the room when I am cold. if I get up early and read when DH is still sleeping, etc.. After a shower before I get dressed (just like at home). When going to the door to get room service or something from the steward. On the balcony. In the spa (We have been instructed by spa staff to wear/bring our robes when we come for services.)

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Ok, not to sound crazy, but we have been on 21 cruises, and never once have we taken a robe out the closet...??? Where in the hey do you wear a robe? I wish they would take them out of the room and make more room in the closets. I'm not sure of this fascination...:D:D:D

People wear the robes for breakfast and other indoor venues where robes aren't normally worn in public. Sail often enough and you'll see.