No Children Cruises

I was unaware that only supporters are allowed to post. Do you realize that the 2nd "C" stands for critic?

When a person is asking for names of cruise ships with no children, this is not subjective and there is nothing about the question that asks for a review or critique. This is one case where one should not say anything if they cannot simply answer the question. Perhaps the word "support" was not the right word. By using that word, I simply meant giving whatever information we have to answer the question.

BTW, "critic" does not always mean looking for what is wrong with a ship, cruise line, itinerary, etc. This was a straightforward question. The TS did not ask for observations, critiques or thoughts on the subject. They were very clear about what they were looking for.

Geez - what a difficult thread for a relatively simply question.

P.S. The TS may be a first time cruiser but obviously knows what type of environment they would like to be in.

FWIW most or all Princess ships have a restricted area for children with programs for multiple age groups.

35673805594_6aae8ac9e0_c.jpg2012-12-23, My Pictures 122312 088 by Howard , on Flickr

The parents who sign up their children usually see them only for meals.

Children are future Princess customers. Children should be taught by their parents how to behave on a ship, in the dining room and how to dress for dinner.

Howard