Welcome Aboard Concierge Class Lunch in the Main Restaurant

Sammigar

Would be AWESOME if they had tables set up with a rep from the Spa, Shore excursions, photo personnel, dining arrangements so that you didn’t have to go all over the ship to take care of these things. That would be outstanding Concierge service!

NOOOOOO.....that would be terrible!!! we were on an RCI ship and while we were eating lunch were hounded by the photographer and the specialty restaurants.....one of the specialty restaurant reps insisted on going over the entire menu and would not take NO for an answer. It totally ruined our meal and made it impossible to converse with others at the table. Sorry, but this is a really bad idea on so many levels. :evilsmile:

I am on a cruise from Buenos Aires next month that does not leave till the following day. My cruise documents give check in as 12.30pm to 4.30pm. Hope they will still have something in the MDR for Concierge Class.

Good chance boarding will begin around 11:00am (unless an issue occurs - i.e. prior sailing arrives late or requires deep cleaning because of noro). I was just on the South American cruise that started in Chile (San Antonio). Sail-a-way was scheduled for late (I think around 9:00pm) and the boarding documents listed boarding time as later than I am accustomed to seeing (I think it said 2:30pm was when boarding would begin). Someone on the previous sailing (who was doing a back-to-back and was on the roll call for my sailing) was kind enough to check with the ship if boarding was really not starting until 2:30 - he was told boarding would begin around 11:00am and that turned out to be the case.

I find that to be true most of the time as well. We usually arrive at the dock around 11 a.m. since the concierge lunch is served from 11:30 to 1:30....this gets us on board around Noon and by the time we're finished our cabin is ready. I have found that the boarding time printed on your documents is not paid attention to once you arrive at the port....only once did I have to wait about 1/2 hour after checking in before they would let us actually board and that was RCI.

Is it possible to get a table for two at this lunch ?

If the seating is that guests are directed to fill up large tables, we will be going elsewhere for lunch.

We are accustomed to embarkation lunch on Princess where a request for a two top is always satisfied.

If the seating is that guests are directed to fill up large tables, we will be going elsewhere for lunch.

We are accustomed to embarkation lunch on Princess where a request for a two top is always satisfied.

We were a party of three and were seated by ourselves so I imagine you could make such a request.

We always ask for a table for two and always get one.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums