Speciality Cancel Policy?

conandrob240

Probably won't have UDP.

If I make reservations for a speciality restaurant on line ($0 charged because a la carte) but 2 kids decide they want to go to the kids club last minute- will I be charged or penalized in any way?

No. but as a courtesy let the restaurant know so they can give the spot to someone else. We cancelled a reservation just a few minutes before our reserved time. No problem.

Yeah, we'll probably have a sense the day before if little kids in our party want to opt out.

Are you saying though that there's no penalty to cancel the whole reservation even day of?

Never heard of penalty for cancelling day of reservation.

We had 6pm reservation at Le Bistro. Hubby wasn't feeling well so about 5:55 pm I went to podium and asked host to cancel our reservation. I did not explain. Nothing was said to me about cancelling so late, and there was no charge to our account. It's a la carte. What charge could there be? They also did not subtract one of our SDP. This was this past April on the Jade.

Hmm, could swear that if you cancel in < 24 hrs before reservations you're charged.

Maybe, you are thinking of the old days when specialty had a "cover charge" and without the 18% supplemental add-on. Back then, if you don't call ahead (24 hours, I think) to cancel, you forfeit the prepaid amount.

We booked LeBistro for May and since it was a la carte, no payment or credit card charges were needed (plus, we intended to use 2 sets of Platinum certificates anyway.) We changed to a different day of the week once we checked in, rebook first & then cancel - no problem.