Production shows on the Royal?

CanICruiseSoon

Someone must know this answer!!

We most recently sailed on the Royal Princess in October 2014 however since production shows rarely rotate among their ships they're probably the same production shows as in the Royal's original press release.

Princess Theater – The line’s largest Princess Theater ever, with unobstructed sight lines from every seat, the Princess Theater offers high-definition screens and a brand new lighting system to enhance each show. This larger and more spectacular space for the line’s original production shows and entertainers debuts with four new productions on its stage, including “Colors of the World,” an experiential journey through the destinations visited by Princess ships; “Spectacular!” a musical revue extravaganza; “Sweet Soul Music,” an upbeat tribute to Rhythm and Blues; and “What the World Needs Now,” a timeless, elegant show celebrating the music and style of the ‘60s.

http://www.princess.com/news/backgrounders_and_fact_sheets/factsheet/Royal%20Princess-Features-Expanded-Entertainment-Options.html#.V6eg35BHarU

We enjoyed all of the production shows & would enjoy seeing them again.

Edited by Astro Flyer

They change about every 9 months. Found this out on the Ultimate Ships Tour. The entire cast changes as well as the shows. So they do rotate shows.

Not sure if that's completely accurate because I sailed on the Royal over a year apart & they had those same shows. I've also experienced a complete change of cast during a cruise & the same shows continued to be performed with the new cast.

I sailed on the Star seven years ago and have read posts saying that British Invasion is still being performed on our next cruise. I haven't seen that show on other ships & obviously that's a possibility but it's doubtful if any of us know for sure about show rotations. ;)

Edited by Astro Flyer

Not sure if that's completely accurate because I sailed on the Royal over a year apart & they had those same shows. I've also experienced a complete change of cast during a cruise & the same shows continued to be performed with the new cast.;)

I also experienced these repeat shows on different sailings. But I still enjoyed watching them again:)

I recently heard from "Hawley Magic" that they are on Royal Prin....said they will be off ship in Sept, Oct & back early-mid Nov. They are FABULOUS....am friends with them on F***B**K (not sure I am allowed to include the full word here & will probably get a message from CC cautioning me....)