B2B cruises

CruiseCrew123

On our b2b we were booked in the same cabin for both as it was available, some others I know have changed to another cabin. Everything is pretty much opened as usual. No ship excursions on change over day. At about 9am you just have to check out with your first cruise card & check back in with your new cruise card, as a technicality thing.

Karyn

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Can any one explain what happens on the change over day - are you allowed to stay on ship and will there be any bars of restaurants open . Are we likely to keep the same cabin for the second week

The only thing is between anot 0900 and 1100 you may find the usual pool bars are not open but if you needed a drink they would get you one. After about 1100 everything is fully operational as the next guests start boarding not long after

Most ports if you do not choose to get off ship the coffee bar is open. not sure how late past 930 but it is open. they only serve in paper cups that morning from lets say 7 to 10. .they get a quick break or very busy setting up for new guest.. i never looked but i think the pool bar open by 10. if i am on board i am drinking coffee and eating a roll. sometimes in cabin for a while-then i go off. changing rooms is very easy as they do help you with hanging clothes etc.

We are on a b2b this month that changes over in Piraeus and there are 3 ship's tours available online that are only available to b2b guests.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

lucky as that does not always happen.. mostly nothing. i spent my B2B day doing some history-then Plaka for lunch and shopping.