Boston to Bermuda bad weather question

CruiseLovah82

I worry very little about cruising in the Caribbean during hurricane season because ships tend to visit alternative ports if need be to avoide the weather. What happens if there is a hurricane or other bad weather in the ships path from Boston to Bermuda? Not many alternatives that I can see. I curious as I'm trying to decide between the Caribbean and Bermuda for an anniversary trip. Our anniversary is in September. Thank you in advance for your input.

I hadn't considered that option. That wouldn't be a deal breaker for me. Thanks for your response.

Canada and Maine are part of a beautiful scenic route that is only really available for a few weeks out of the eyar and therefore the sailings go at a premium. You would be lucky to do that route as well.

Bermuda is Great, but Canada is nothing to sneeze at.

Enjoy your cruise and don't worry....the weather is one of the only things in life your really can't change....

Twice for me, Brooklyn to Bermuda ended up Brooklyn to Boston to Manhattan (Brooklyn port destroyed) thanks to Hurricane Sandy.

Manhattan to Canada ended up to Bermuda and back thanks to Hurricane Arthur hitting Canada.

Even my first cruise in 1995, my honeymoon out of Puerto Rico all ports of call changed due to Hurricane Marilyn, first time a ship ever called at Trinidad.

Want to sail during Hurricane season then expect a port change if there is a storm nearby.

Edited by Brighton Line