Has anyone stayed in a virtual balcony on Rhapsody of the Seas

Not on Rhapsody but we have stayed in one on Explorer.

We really loved it-it gave us more light so made the cabin seem less dark and claustrophobic. We liked being able to see live images from outside and to check the weather in the mornings.

We would definitely choose one again

We have an inside cabin with a virtual balcony booked on a cruise in October. Just wondering if anyone has stayed in one of these cabins and their thoughts.

Whould you mind posting the stateroom number? I can't find any virtual balcony staterooms on Rhapsody on the deck plan.

It does not look like this ship has virtual balconies. Here is a link to Royal Caribbean blog with more information... also included a link

"Virtual balcony staterooms are offered on Navigator of the Seas, Quantum of the Seas, Anthem of the Seas, Ovation of the Seas, Harmony of the Seas, Voyager of the Seas and Explorer of the Seas."

http://www.******************.com/2016/01/15/top-5-different-staterooms-you-should-consider-your-next-royal-caribbean-cruise

do all inside rooms have virtual balcony?

thanks

No, not all inside staterooms have virtual balconies.

For example, on Explorer, only the "J" category staterooms have virtual balconies. There are several other categories of insides without virtual balconies.

Slightly off topic, but does anyone know how virtual balconies affect people suffering from motion sickness, as being able to see ground/water usually helps?

Good question, look at a fixed point like the horizon or you can turn it off.........it's like a projection TV.

I don't think Rhapsody has virtual balcony's....or if they do, when did they get them?

Whould you mind posting the stateroom number? I can't find any virtual balcony staterooms on Rhapsody on the deck plan.

We are in a Superior Interior cabin # 8027. We booked the cruise while on the Explorer last year and were told by the cruise planner that it had a virtual balcony, I didn't think she was right but oh well, that wasn't the reason we booked the cruise, it has a fantastic itinerary. :)

We are in a Superior Interior cabin # 8027. We booked the cruise while on the Explorer last year and were told by the cruise planner that it had a virtual balcony, I didn't think she was right but oh well, that wasn't the reason we booked the cruise, it has a fantastic itinerary. :)

Well, 8027 is classified as a "J" category interior, which is a virtual balcony on other ships. But the stateroom description on Rhapsody has no mention of a virtual balcony.

Well, 8027 is classified as a "J" category interior, which is a virtual balcony on other ships. But the stateroom description on Rhapsody has no mention of a virtual balcony.

Strange, they did the same thing with both the Legend and the Vision. It's that me block of cabins on deck 8 that were affected. They list those cabins as 164 sq ft and the others as 142 sq ft.

I guess it was a way of charging more for those few larger cabins without coming up with a new interior stateroom code although it will make it confusing as it did in this case.

Strange, they did the same thing with both the Legend and the Vision. It's that me block of cabins on deck 8 that were affected. They list those cabins as 164 sq ft and the others as 142 sq ft.

I guess it was a way of charging more for those few larger cabins without coming up with a new interior stateroom code although it will make it confusing as it did in this case.

I was thinking that they originally planned to make those virtual balconies, but ultimately changed their mind.