Leaves Tea Lounge on Grand Questions

Cali_Mum

We have an upcoming cruise on the Grand and just found out about the Leaves Tea Lounge. We have not had one on a ship before and it looks great...DS an I are always trying to find a good spot to play games and this looks like it might be it! I have a few questions please...

I'm thinking there is a charge for the tea, can you use punches from a coffee card for the tea?

Can you get tea there all day long?

Do people use it for a place to play games and meet other gamers?

Thank you!

From what I can remember, there is no charge for the tea or sconces they set out. It's also the library. It is in kind of an odd place by the excursion desk and isn't partitioned off so it isn't exactly a quiet zone. There are some games but I don't remember what they were. It's also the spot where you drop off your answer to the morning trivia game,

It has been reported here on CC that there was a charge for the brewed specialty teas. Also Leaves has limited hours of operation. It would be nice to hear from someone that has recently been on the Grand if this is still the case. From photos it doesn't look like a very large area.

I was on the Grand in January of this year. The tea service was only on sea days, not on port days. I don't know if there was a charge or not.

It's not a big area, but there are tables to play games on. It does serve as the library too, but it's not a quiet area. If you want to use the space to play games, you won't have to worry about making noise