Epic Spa Pass cost for 7 day cruise

bostongal965

Can the spa be booked by the day instead of for the whole cruise? If so, any idea on the cost? I'm not interested in paying $400CAD for it on my upcoming TA cruise, but if there's a 1-day rate, I might be interested on a rainy or cool-weather day (myself and everyone else, I'm sure!).

Can the spa be booked by the day instead of for the whole cruise? If so, any idea on the cost? I'm not interested in paying $400CAD for it on my upcoming TA cruise, but if there's a 1-day rate, I might be interested on a rainy or cool-weather day (myself and everyone else, I'm sure!).

I think day passes are close to $50, sold on port days if they didn't sell out for the week.

Just under $200 for 7 days, it will be a bit cheaper if you buy online before sailing.

Wow! When did they raise the price??? I paid $149 (at 90 days) for a 10-day Epic cruise in March. On board, the cost was $159 for the 10 days. A few people on my roll call were doing back-to-backs and paid $199 for the full 21 days. If they've raised it that high, it's a luxury I'll have to reconsider on future cruises. :(:(:(

Wow! When did they raise the price???
The price of the spa pass actually went down on the Epic in the last year or so. For years it had steadily gone up until it was $199 for one person for one week (i.e. the same price as BA/GA), but then it went down to $149 for 7 days (on-board price) sometime last year. Sounds like the current prices are still at this lower level. In other words, more expensive than the older, smaller ships, but cheaper than BA/GA (and much cheaper than the Escape). Edited by hawkeyetlse

The price of the spa pass actually went down on the Epic in the last year or so. For years it had steadily gone up until it was $199 for one person for one week (i.e. the same price as BA/GA), but then it went down to $149 for 7 days (on-board price) sometime last year. Sounds like the current prices are still at this lower level. But don't tell anyone, because they won't believe you :D

That's what I paid for my 10-night cruise, so paying $200 for a 7-night is likely not going to happen for me. I'm very disappointed.

What I'm saying is that it doesn't cost $200 for 7 nights. But who knows what the prices will be in the future.

I was going by what a PP said, but now that I look at his or her sig line, it appears 2013 was the last time he or she sailed on the Epic. That said, the price has gone up since March then unless they were charging the same for both 7- and 10-night cruises, which sure doesn't sound like NCL! LOL. I guess I'll find out 90 days before my next Epic cruise. That's a year away, so it could be so high by then I won't see the value. We'll see. No reason to stress about now. Especially since I'm on the Pearl in 43 days and have a spa pass for that one. :D

I think day passes are close to $50, sold on port days if they didn't sell out for the week.

Thanks for your reply! So it's only available on a port day? Unfortunately one of my 10 sea days would be my day of choice. There are only 2 port days and I'll be off the ship for one, and the other will be hot outside (and hopefully sunny).

The price of the spa pass actually went down on the Epic in the last year or so. For years it had steadily gone up until it was $199 for one person for one week (i.e. the same price as BA/GA), but then it went down to $149 for 7 days (on-board price) sometime last year. Sounds like the current prices are still at this lower level.

I am 91 days from my Epic cruise. Though still unavailable, the spa has popped up on the menu for $179 for 7 days.

For the upcoming Norwegian Epic 7-night sailings from Port Canaveral . . . the length-of-cruise thermal suite pass will be $179 when booked in advance online, and $199 if booked once onboard.

Here's a cut-n-paste from 'Explore & Plan' for my upcoming sailing:

Thermal Suite Pass

Save $20 off the onboard price when you book online!

Experience the ultimate in relaxation and heat therapy at the Thermal Suite where you can refresh and recharge.

Price $179.00

For the upcoming Norwegian Epic 7-night sailings from Port Canaveral . . . the length-of-cruise thermal suite pass will be $179 when booked in advance online, and $199 if booked once onboard.

I am sailing on the Epic in 2 weeks. I paid $129 for the spa pass for 7 days. That was the advance online price. It will be $149 if purchased onboard. The prices are lower probably because this is a port-intensive cruise.

No matter what the cost, it's well worth it. Love, love, love the Mandara Spa. My first experience with the Mandara Spa was on the Epic. I know I spent 2-3 hours a day there. I felt so pampered. Sitting around a crowded pool is not for me. We booked a spa balcony for our next cruise on the Escape, which includes access to the Mandara Spa in the cost of our cabin. So looking forward to it!

I paid $179 (online) this past Feb for the Getaway spa. I'm sailing on the Epic next February. I'm a little disappointed if the Epic's spa is the same price as it doesn't have the same amenities. It's especially annoying when it's currently not that expensive. Par for the course for the "new" NCL, I guess.

I paid $179 (online) this past Feb for the Getaway spa. I'm sailing on the Epic next February. I'm a little disappointed if the Epic's spa is the same price as it doesn't have the same amenities. It's especially annoying when it's currently not that expensive. Par for the course for the "new" NCL, I guess.
It was already the same price as BA/GA before last year. They lowered the price when the Epic repositioned to Europe, and it looks like they are raising it back up to the previous price when it goes back to the Caribbean.

It was already the same price as BA/GA before last year. They lowered the price when the Epic repositioned to Europe, and it looks like they are raising it back up to the previous price when it goes back to the Caribbean.

I hope that's the case for when she returns--I sailed her in Europe in March and will be on the Western Med itinerary on the Epic next year. Maybe that's the pricing model that works on European itineraries so they would lose $$ at a higher price point. :D