Can I share a coffee card ?

The Other Tom

We get one card and get two specialty coffees at a time. We just like them as a pick me up in the early afternoon and one card for the 2 of us on a 7 day cruise is perfect. We never have had a problem with this.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

And that's called cheating, theft, etc. You're just not supposed to do that. What's ironic it just saves you maybe$4? How cheap can you be? You'll find that you may get away with this but again, you may very well not. You just may have to loosen those purse strings!

And that's called cheating, theft, etc. You're just not supposed to do that. What's ironic it just saves you maybe$4? How cheap can you be? You'll find that you may get away with this but again, you may very well not. You just may have to loosen those purse strings!

I think you have grasped the proverbial wrong end of the stick. The poster you are ranting at is not talking about the unlimited brewed coffees.

Anyone who buys one coffee card can order one, two or all fifteen specialty coffees at the same time. Two specialty coffees, two punches, and they may give one or both to their spouse or any random stranger in the Piazza for that matter.

Edited by fishywood

People try that logic every day with the AIBP. Doesn't get them anywhere. Though a sympathetic barista may respond to a little largess. So who knows?

All my 4 next cruises are SIP & SAIL!

Problem solved! :)

Edited by Montrealais

Anyone who buys one coffee card can order one, two or all fifteen specialty coffees at the same time. Two specialty coffees, two punches, and they may give one or both to their spouse or any random stranger in the Piazza for that matter.

Very accurate information.

You are right. Once they see you once or twice they never even ask you for your coffee card.

Tony

Exactly!! ... they even joke about my "Royal Caribbean" mug on a Princess ship!! Edited by BigGuy25