Oasis of the seas- just back on 8/62016

squaw

I just took my family of 13 on oasis of seas. If their is any questions you might have of this ship I will try to answer. We had a great time. We had 5 children with us 11-4 years old

Were there any bands or DJ's on Deck 15 or elsewhere at Sailaway?

Tx

I didn't see any deals on the packages. They did offer the card both weeks I was on, I think it was on Wednesday. Ten for either $69 or $79.

Thanks, not a bad cost for 10 drinks.

Were there any bands or DJ's on Deck 15 or elsewhere at Sailaway?

Tx

I believe there was a band not dj. I could hear them from my location I couldn't see them on deck 15 There was music playing most of the time during the day between the 2 sets of pools.when I was in that area.

Did they offer any drink cards for sale? Or any deals on drink packages?

I didn't see deals once onboard on drink pacKages but I did have emails from RCC a few weeks before departure giving 20% off drink packages - Internet and discounts on speciality dining. I bought the drink packages during the Bogo 50 saie when I booked the cruise. It was by first package for stateroom get second 50% percent off.

I was on the same sailing! I can't remember whether it was Tuesday or Wednesday night but our server in Schooner did offer us the $79 card for 10 drinks that could be shared!

Jill

So that can be used for any alcohol drink, or only certain things?

If you buy a drink card with a certain number of drinks, do they all have to redeemed by the same person?

No, since the drink card is for a specific number of drinks, they don't care who you share it with.

If you do a back to back cruise can you carry over your drink card to the next cruise?

That is not universal, so I would ask someone like the Beverage Manager on the ship to be sure.

Did you try the new menus in the MDR?

We ate in the main dining room every night. 6pm in silk traditional dining room deck 5. There is a thread that has the new menu's for 6 of the nights. Formal nights were Sunday (Nassau) and Thursday night (at sea) They offered lobster tails on the second formal night.

Which days were the formal (lobster) nights? I'm trying to figure out when to book specialty dining

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Formal nights were sunday and Thursday night. They offered lobster tails on Thursday night. Check the board threads and you will see the new menu's for oasis. They will email you with a discount offer on speciality restaurants and drink packages. 20% on drink package a couple weeks before your departure.

Formal nights were sunday and Thursday night. They offered lobster tails on Thursday night. Check the board threads and you will see the new menu's for oasis. They will email you with a discount offer on speciality restaurants and drink packages. 20% on drink package a couple weeks before your departure.

Thank you!

any Spa specials? what days of the week were they offered and price and type of treatment?

any daily happy hours or drink specials?

Sorry I didn't pay much attention to spa specials but they do have them

Did not see any daily drink specials and some other passengers were disappointed. I had the premium drink pAckage so didn't matter but I have enjoyed those specials on other cruises.

Did not see any daily drink specials and some other passengers were disappointed. I had the premium drink pAckage so didn't matter but I have enjoyed those specials on other cruises.

thanks

I have the package, but my husband doesn't, because he was planning to do like 1 drink a day or 2 a day, and would be nice if there was some specials

Is there any buckets of beer offers and do you remember what kinds were offered in the buckets

I was on the same sailing! I can't remember whether it was Tuesday or Wednesday night but our server in Schooner did offer us the $79 card for 10 drinks that could be shared!

Jill

Was the drink card something "hidden" and only those "in the know" knew to ask about the card? Or was it advertised everywhere?

Would love to buy a couple for our trip. We're drinkers but not enough to buy a package and get my money's worth.

What beers are included in the premium package? Also if you drink scotch can you get two pours at a time in a tall glass with ice or have to go back each time?

What beers are included in the premium package? Also if you drink scotch can you get two pours at a time in a tall glass with ice or have to go back each time?

All beers included except Chimay Blue 750ml.

One drink at a time, no doubles.