Half Moon Cay Suggestions

k_immi_e

We are going in October, hopefully the weather cooperates since its during storm season.

Anyways... we are not really "lay of the beach" type people and being in the water can only entertain you for so long..

Any suggestions on what else there is to do? We will be there from 9-5. I see different excursions available, but we are doing excursions in Nassau & Freeport and wanted to try not to spend the money at HMC, but I am afraid we may get bored.

Thanks in Advance!

Well, its pretty much a beach day, although I believe there are a few excursions. Horse back riding, is one. (I think) Other than that, enjoy the ship. I've rented a cabana for my visit there in 24 days.. It will be a relaxing beach day for us.

Hope you find something to your liking.

Edited by dulcimergirl

My DH and I usually take a few dinner rolls from the buffet table with us on the island. When we swim we break off small pieces of the rolls and feed the fish. You will have many fish around you in no time and be able to hand feed some of them. It makes the beach time a little more enjoyable.

Just a thought, but if you do get bored but don't want to spend money, you can always just go back to the ship early. I'm sure that there will be activities on board.

With that being said, I'm the total opposite: I could have stayed in the water at HMC until the sun went down! But unfortunately, we were forced to leave eventually. :rolleyes:

My DH and I usually take a few dinner rolls from the buffet table with us on the island. When we swim we break off small pieces of the rolls and feed the fish. You will have many fish around you in no time and be able to hand feed some of them. It makes the beach time a little more enjoyable.

Awesome idea! We are the type to feed crackers to the seagulls at the beach, so this is right up our alley!