Adventure of Seas--shower

k1koala

I was wondering if there is some place I could get away and shower away from my room on deck 7??? There are 3 of us ladies staying in the inside cabin to get ready, and we are leaving in about 27 hours!!!!!!!! of course I just got to thinking how the heck do we all get a shower and ready after a long day of excursions?????? :eek: I remember reading some place about maybe the gym or something, but never made note thinking that wouldn't be me! :D

Does anyone have some advice or suggestions for me? Thank you and we are so excited for our first cruise!!!

The Spa/Gym is an option. I know many men use it to give their wife/girlfriend use of the cabin.

Compared to anything on land, the cabins and bathrooms are very small. With three of you (and only one hair dryer), I suggest working out some kind of system to share the limited facilities. I'm certain you'll figure something out that works.

Above all, enjoy your cruise.

The hairdryer is IN the cabin, and must be used there...not in the bathroom!

That is very true. My point was that not only will the three ladies have to share the bathroom, but they will also have to share a hairdryer. Something the OP may not be aware of, since it is her first cruise.

My three teen dd's and I shared an inside and we worked it out without anyone having to leave the cabin. Two showered at night and the early birds showered in the morning. We did have the gym as a backup just in case but no one wanted to pack a bag to go to the gym to shower then come back and pack up a bag for the excursion. It worked out fine.

My husband & I along with our adult daughter were in a JS and we staggered our showers between 2 AM and the daughter in the AM. She brought her own hair dryer. I would recommend if any of the ladies have long hair to bring their own hair dryer as the one in the room in my opinion is not very powerful. It is ok for short hair.

Edited by Desert Cruizers

My husband & I along with our adult daughter were in a JS and we staggered our showers between 2 AM and the daughter in the AM. She brought her own hair dryer. I would recommend if any of the ladies have long hair to bring their own hair dryer as the one in the room in my opinion is not very powerful. It is ok for short hair.

Yes, I can see how taking your shower at 2 AM might avoid the bathroom rush!:D

If they see it at check in you will lose the hair dryer.

My wife often prefers the gym showers, especially if she is washing her hair. The torpedo tube showers in most cabins are a bit of a tight fit. She throws everything she needs in a tote bag and leaves the in-room bathroom to me.

Scheduling showers in shifts would really stink for us, since we always like to shower right before dinner / evening entertainment after hanging out on the pool deck all day. Who wants to arrange their vacation day around a shower schedule?

And never had an issue bringing hair dryers.

The two times I have brought my hair dryer in the Checked bag, never had a problem. I usually don't bother and use the one in the room since the dryer takes up space I can use for other things. I keep my hair short so the one in the room works fine. The only time we dealt with shower schedules was when the daughter shared our room last Oct.

Edited by Desert Cruizers