When does the ship come in?

jd99

We are currently at the Hyatt Pier 66 getting ready for our Allure sailing Sunday. Have a great view of the port from our room.Would love to see the Oasis come in tomorrow morning. Any consistency in terms of timing of when the ship comes into port?

Shows a scheduled arrival at 5:00 AM... I'd start watching at 4:30 or so if you want to see Oasis sail in; she is often at berth by 4:45...

Of course, it's always possible that Oasis could be a bit earlier or later... I once returned to Fort Lauderdale--aboard Celebrity Silhouette--at 2:00 AM versus our scheduled arrival at 7:00 due to a medical emergency... I was nine miles from home but couldn't disembark for 5+ hours...

Carnival also has a ship--believe it's the Conquest--that is scheduled to arrive at 5:45 tomorrow morning...

Enjoy your ringside seat and Allure!

I'm excited for you. We have sailed on her twice. As others have indicated, she will be in early. DH and my fav days are the day prior when we are in Ft. Lauderdale and day 1 of the cruise. Have a wonderful time and happy sailing.

Ha! Didn't make it. We took the crazy 5:55 a.m. flight in yesterday morning and thus were crazy tired last night after having gotten up at 2 a.m. the night before. We all fell asleep by 9:30 or so and even though I woke up at midnight fully rested, when I went back to sleep I didn't fully wake up again until almost 7. The good news is we are now fully rested for a fun day in Ft. Lauderdale. I will check it out on the webcam someday.:D