Sparkiling wine with Signature Beverage package?

fann1sh

Trying to decide if I really need to schlep Spanish sparkling cava to Canada Place from a B.C. liquor store. Paying the corkage isn't the issue - it's the travelling circus of STUFF I have to get to the ship from the Hyatt.

I know drinks up to $8 are included in the SBP. I know I can get a mimosa with the SBP.

In the past, the wine list *has* had Pol Clement by the glass for under $8. Granted, it ain't cava. But, does anyone know if it's still offered and under $8?

I've done a search, but I haven't found a thread about which wines are included in the Signature Beverage Package. That doesn't mean there isn't a thread, just that I haven't found it. I also thought I looked at Roger Jett's photos for this info, but I may have screwed up.

Help?

Thanks in advance.

Edited by fann1sh

Trying to decide if I really need to schlep Spanish sparkling cava to Canada Place from a B.C. liquor store. Paying the corkage isn't the issue - it's the travelling circus of STUFF I have to get to the ship from the Hyatt.

I know drinks up to $8 are included in the SBP. I know I can get a mimosa with the SBP.

In the past, the wine list *has* had Pol Clement by the glass for under $8. Granted, it ain't cava. But, does anyone know if it's still offered and under $8?

I've done a search, but I haven't found a thread about which wines are included in the Signature Beverage Package. That doesn't mean there isn't a thread, just that I haven't found it. I also thought I looked at Roger Jett's photos for this info, but I may have screwed up.

Help?

Thanks in advance.

Pol Clement is indeed still on the Beverage Menu @ $5.95. Any wine that is under $8/glass is included in the SBP. There are a number of separate wine lists on each ship.

Here is the current Beverage Menu from May 2016:

http://www.rogerjett-photography.com/here/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Bar-Menu1-1.pdf

Here is the Dining Room Wine List from May 2016 - scroll down to "wines by the glass" near the bottom:

http://www.rogerjett-photography.com/here/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Dining-Room-Wine-List.pdf

Thanks! Glad to know there's something. Do you know if that's what they also use for the mimosas?

I think that they usually use the house sparkling, but you should be able to ask for a mimosa with Prosecco.

Thanks so much, Crew News! So: Prosecco in the MDR, Pol Clement in bars. Works for me!

Chances are I'll be drinking Alaskan Amber beer most of the time. Can't get that at home. :(

You can also get Proscecco in any bar.

Thanks so much, Crew News! So: Prosecco in the MDR, Pol Clement in bars. Works for me!

Chances are I'll be drinking Alaskan Amber beer most of the time. Can't get that at home. :(

You can also get Prosecco in any bar.

Pol Clement is indeed still on the Beverage Menu @ $5.95. Any wine that is under $8/glass is included in the SBP. There are a number of separate wine lists on each ship.

Here is the current Beverage Menu from May 2016:

http://www.rogerjett-photography.com/here/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Bar-Menu1-1.pdf

Here is the Dining Room Wine List from May 2016 - scroll down to "wines by the glass" near the bottom:

http://www.rogerjett-photography.com/here/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Dining-Room-Wine-List.pdf

Thanks for the links.