Brands of alcohol in packages

You can get just about whatever you want. They definitely don't limit you to well drinks. I drink Gentlemen Jack on the drink package, no problem. Both Grey Goose and Ketel One are on the sample brands included in the package, so you are definitely good to go.

A lot of people expect well drinks, but really, you can ask for just about anything on the shelf, and they have some great liquors.

What kinds of vodka should i expect with a liquor package will i get Grey Goose and Kettle One or something made in a bath tub

If you go to a bar and ask for a vodka, they will give you the bottom shelf option available. If you go and ask for a specific vodka by name, ie. "Grey Goose, please", they will give you Grey Goose.

What kinds of vodka should i expect with a liquor package will i get Grey Goose and Kettle One or something made in a bath tub

You will be fine, package is for drinks up to 12, if you go over you pay the difference, 2 years ago I was able to drink Johnny Walker platinum- 18 year old scotch, but then they raised price from 11 to 15 so I had to pay 3 dollars extra plus 18 percent tip on the 3 dollars earlier this year, but most high end stuff is included

Thanks does anyone have any vodka suggestions always lookin to try something new

Well, this isn't a suggestion for vodka, but a suggestion for a vodka drink.

Ask for a "Chi Chi". It's basically a Pina Colada, but substituting vodka for the rum. Delicious!

Thanks does anyone have any vodka suggestions always lookin to try something new

My "usual" Vodka drinks include: Chocolate Martini, Espresso Martini, Chocolate Kiss and either flavored or "regular" vodka with Coke.

Haven't (obviously) had them on RCCL in a good number of years; however, am looking forward to them in March. :D

Does anyone know the cost of the liquor packages?

Thanks

Usually around $50 - $60/day depending on specials for the premium package (which has just about everything). I believe if you buy it ahead of time online, you can save 20% or so. I did in July.