Sorry but.....

lele100

I have enjoyed all the pictures and reviews and information on the Vista so far. you guys have been great.

But... I'm not going to lie, I can't wait till the "Everything Vista" area starts showing threads about the Vista in Miami, (since that is the one I am going on):D

Jeesch. It would be a little hard to see too many posts about the Caribbean as THE SHIP IS NOT THERE YET!

I would only ask that you shut your computers off until November, and then I think you will be impressed as to how many start popping up.

Come to the Med! Its fun....I promise.

I don't know about you but my favourite travel reviews are often to ones where I am planning to go and havent been to yet or are really exotic.

The ship isn't going to magically transform when it hits US waters....apart from maybe the dining room swap around. I am also guessing the Vista does an itinerary the same or similar to some CCL ships floating about right now....you could peek at those reviews.

I'm sailing on a 7 day out of Miami....I can't wait to get a good look at her...this trip will be a "sail for the ship" instead of "sail for the itinerary" type vacation.

I love Europe and am going back because of my experience this year....but it's no where near as relaxing as my Carib cruises :)

Oh don't get me wrong I love Europe go there every two years I was born in Italy. But aside from the dining room swap I would like to see the fun times I'm sure they will be different according to Itinerary and what Matt has planned for the Caribbean cruises. Just curious

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I'm sailing on a 7 day out of Miami....I can't wait to get a good look at her...this trip will be a "sail for the ship" instead of "sail for the itinerary" type vacation.

I love Europe and am going back because of my experience this year....but it's no where near as relaxing as my Carib cruises :)

You must be going in December as that is the only 7 day cruise out of Miami

I will try and post a review of the Nov 5 cruise out if NYC. I also may be posting some live Facebook feeds for friends and family as I have many who are interested. This may also be my impetus to start a carnival focused blog as I finally have something to discuss that not many others will have.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

I'm going in Jan. I have air fare booked hotel booked. Now I just need for it t get here!! I keep trying to see real pics of the Havana Suites. The excitement is killing me.

I stayed in one of the four Havana suites in August. Posted a video on "the other social media page" when I was onboard. Are you on the Vista FB page?

I stayed in one of the four Havana suites in August. Posted a video on "the other social media page" when I was onboard. Are you on the Vista FB page?

My favorite video! It convinced the Hubs that he wasn't going to have a terrible time because of lack of privacy. Thanks! :)