Need help with stateroom choice!

Haha! Well I don't think that's going to be our solution but you gave me a good laugh. :)

He didn't mean that you should actually acquire a third child, tiffy. He means that you should book a "ghost" 5th person, so that they let you book the family stateroom. Since "kids sail free", you would only be paying taxes/port fees. Then the 5th person is a "no-show" at the pier, and you would actually get those taxes/fees back.

Sneaky, but that's what he meant.

:)

He didn't mean that you should actually acquire a third child, tiffy. He means that you should book a "ghost" 5th person, so that they let you book the family stateroom. Since "kids sail free", you would only be paying taxes/port fees. Then the 5th person is a "no-show" at the pier, and you would actually get those taxes/fees back.

Sneaky, but that's what he meant.

:)

LOL, oh I get it now. I thought that would have been an awfully radical solution to propose. :) That is sneaky, but I like it. The kids sail free promo says it applies to a triple or quad occupancy stateroom so it doesn't look like that would work out anyway. Oh well, at least we have our balcony now. Thanks!

LOL, oh I get it now. I thought that would have been an awfully radical solution to propose. :) That is sneaky, but I like it. The kids sail free promo says it applies to a triple or quad occupancy stateroom so it doesn't look like that would work out anyway. Oh well, at least we have our balcony now. Thanks!

Can't hurt to try. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Update! Got an email today that the room we were waitlisted for was now available. We had gone on the waitlist for the family oceanview with balcony since when I called they would only give them to parties of 5 or more. I called and we were able to get the room for our party of 4 since they just released those rooms to the general population. They even kept our kids sail free promo so it didn't cost much more than our balcony room. I couldn't be happier. Thanks for the tip!

Update! Got an email today that the room we were waitlisted for was now available. We had gone on the waitlist for the family oceanview with balcony since when I called they would only give them to parties of 5 or more. I called and we were able to get the room for our party of 4 since they just released those rooms to the general population. They even kept our kids sail free promo so it didn't cost much more than our balcony room. I couldn't be happier. Thanks for the tip!

I knew at some point you would get the stateroom...glad it worked out!

You will enjoy the extra space and the larger balcony.

Excellent!