Bringing on a children beach cabana?

It is not listed as prohibited, so likely it could be brought on the ship. I would carry it on. That way they can look at it to see what it is. . . also the spokes are not all that thick and could break if a heavy suitcase hits them during embarkation. The porters/cabin stewards throw those suitcases around. [no criticism since I would too if I had to move that much]

Now--having answered your question I will say I would not bring it. We bought one of these for our grandchild before going to the beach. It got so hot in there that we had to use an umbrella over it to keep the sun off and eventually said forget it. Way too much trouble for transport and set up.

I see you are from MA and likely are not used to the heat. . . . and not sure of the age of your child.

We found a little blow up pool that was ~3 ft in diameter more useful. We put it under an umbrella. It was great for our 1 yr old to sit in and the 4 year old played in it rather than the ocean. It was easy to carry when not inflated. [fit in my beach bag] It took only a few buckets of sea water to fill adequately and cheap enough you could leave it if it was too sandy to fool with at you last stop. :) FWIW

We have one of these and LOVE it - it comes with us in our checked luggage every trip where there is a beach involved! It's lightweight and easy to set up and we never have to worry about finding an umbrella or shade on the beach.

We have never had any issues with it being hot in there, I guess because ours has a window on either side which zip open to allow the breeze to flow through. Also the fabric is made with a UPF material.

Bring it and enjoy!

Now--having answered your question I will say I would not bring it. We bought one of these for our grandchild before going to the beach. It got so hot in there that we had to use an umbrella over it to keep the sun off and eventually said forget it. Way too much trouble for transport and set up.

Was yours ventilated? I see some that are closed all the way around and some with mesh ventilation around the sides. I definitely understand what you mean though. I remember the first time I camped in Baja California in a tent. It was nice and cool in the tent until the sun came up and then within 10 minutes it was like an oven.

Can I bring a children beach cabana pic below onto the cruise ship, or will they confiscate it? Should I put it as a check baggage or carry it on with me?

My DW your handle. She is a Barboza from the Flint.