Any plus to having both FTTF & a Suite (Priority)

wingnt68

Wait so FTTF is a new suite perk according to John but hasn't been confirmed by Carnival? I have a suite for our Oct cruise but also have FTTF so can't print out our luggage tags to check if they print FTTF or not on them. If it's true which I sure hope it I'm cancelling my FTTF and saving that money for our excursion. That was the one thing I hoped Carnival would add FTTF as a suite perk. Our suites have always been ready when boarded even without FTTF so I don't see it as being a big deal.

Wait so FTTF is a new suite perk according to John but hasn't been confirmed by Carnival? I have a suite for our Oct cruise but also have FTTF so can't print out our luggage tags to check if they print FTTF or not on them. If it's true which I sure hope it I'm cancelling my FTTF and saving that money for our excursion. That was the one thing I hoped Carnival would add FTTF as a suite perk. Our suites have always been ready when boarded even without FTTF so I don't see it as being a big deal.

I wouldn't cancel just yet. Wait until it's in writing. Unless you don't care about the Guest Services line and possibly your cabin not being ready upon boarding.

It appears that many people that have a suite have the FTTF logo on their luggage tags (as is the case with all the Priority tags), but it's not showing on their boarding passes. That leads me to believe that it's not full fledged FTTF, just Priority luggage delivery. However, these are just my thoughts.

I wouldn't be so quick to believe something that John said with no concrete evidence to back it up. When I see it listed online and the signs at the doors to the cabins say that everyone come back at 1:30PM except those that are Diamond/Platinum/FTTF, or Suites, then I'll be satisfied that it's true. Until then it's just talk.

We upgraded to a Grand Suite after I had purchased FTTF on our previous cabin. When I called Carnival, she told me I didn't need it because I had Priority already with the suite. Upon arrival (11:30am), we were told to go directly to our cabin to drop off our carry on bags. Our cabin was ready. We were given priority seating at brunch, which was really nice. Disembarkation luggage tags were a 4. My guess is that 1, 2 and 3 went to the wedding party and Platinum members. It couldn't have been a smoother process. Carnival told us there was no benefit to having both and credited the FTTF.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Priority seating at brunch? That's a new one lol