Hotel in Ft. Lauderdale/port everglades that has cruise parking deals included?

Ayrity

Hey all! We will be driving down from Tampa in November to sail the Koningsdam on the 9th for our wedding! We want to stay in a hotel the night before to make things less stressful, but I wanted to find a hotel where I could keep my car while we are on the cruise (15 days total, Honeymoon included) rather than driving to the hotel, then driving to the park n go or something the morning of, and paying for all that.

I'm fine with paying a higher price for the hotel/parking together, just can't seem to google up a straight answer. Any help?

Try Embassy Suites by Hilton. Ask about cruise FL rate. I had reservation for Oct but had to cancel cruise. Package includes parking for $7.00 per night. You can find others at sunny.org, stay 123, parksleepfly.com. The rate they gave me was $175 per night. Have fun:)

Renaissance has a 14 night parking package. Do you need 14 nights or 15 nights? (15 days could mean either).

Hilton Garden Inn Dania does a cruise parking package for up to 21 nights including transfers and breakfast.

Edited by royalcruz

I liked the hotel - the pool area was very inviting and the rooms nicely furnished. Since we had our car, we didn't walk to the restaurants and shops. Someone else on our roll call flew to Fort Lauderdale and stayed here two nights pre-cruise and used the hotel shuttle to go to Red Lobster, I believe, and perhaps one of the stores. She was also very pleased with her stay.

^This...

The La Quinta will let you park up to 14 days for FREE if you stay the night before (or after, I think). As a matter of fact, even though I live in the Ft Lauderdale area my truck and 20' cargo trailer is parked there right now while I am out of state. I spent the night before in the hotel just for the free parking.

• 4 weeks later...
Did you like this hotel? Could you walk to the restaurants and shops?

Most of the restaurants in Oakwood Plaza Mall are closer to the La Quinta than they are all the hotels on Stirling Road at the north end of the mall.

The La Quinta is getting a little worn, but still a good property with a nice pool deck and hot tub overlooking a big lake.