1st day BOGO A & C

Hello

I was just emailed by Nadia Concierge Enchantment of the seas that Chops does do BOGO on the 1st day but for Diamond Plus and Platinum only.

Has it always been Diamond Plus up? I don't remember that.

I was trying to get reservation for the first day without doing the upfront and return thing by going through the Concierge. Im Diamond Plus but my son and his wife are Diamond. So no BOGO for them.

Since you never see this advertised, maybe each ship has their own plans?

Anyone know the answer?

Thanks

Hello

I was just emailed by Nadia Concierge Enchantment of the seas that Chops does do BOGO on the 1st day but for Diamond Plus and Platinum (I think you mean Pinnacle here) only.

Has it always been Diamond Plus up? I don't remember that.

I was trying to get reservation for the first day without doing the upfront and return thing by going through the Concierge. Im Diamond Plus but my son and his wife are Diamond. So no BOGO for them.

Since you never see this advertised, maybe each ship has their own plans?

Anyone know the answer?

Thanks

It sounds like the Concierge is referring to the C&A coupon that all D+ and above members get.

It sounds like the Concierge is referring to the C&A coupon that all D+ and above members get.

Sorry yes I meant Pinnacle (one of the "P"s) lol

I emailed the Concierge Nadia verify that my son who is Diamond only does not get the BOGO. She said he does not.

Does anyone know if the Suite cabins get a BOGO?

We are in a Grand Suite. Im wondering if I set up mine with my daughter in law and my boyfriend with my son. Hmmmm:cool:

I remember being a Diamond getting the BOGO dinner. I never thought that was based on a tier. Well, so it goes.

Nadia said to email her one week before the cruise so she can set up my reservation. If Im the only BOGO maybe Ill decide when I get on the ship and not to bother Nadia.

Brenda

I emailed the Concierge Nadia verify that my son who is Diamond only does not get the BOGO. She said he does not.

We are in a Grand Suite. Im wondering if I set up mine with my daughter in law and my boyfriend with my son. Hmmmm:cool:

I remember being a Diamond getting the BOGO dinner. I never thought that was based on a tier. Well, so it goes.

Nadia said to email her one week before the cruise so she can set up my reservation. If Im the only BOGO maybe Ill decide when I get on the ship and not to bother Nadia.

Brenda

Only D+ and PC Members will have the BOGO coupon on their SeaPass Cards.

Edited by cruisenfever

Brenda

Suite guests do not universally get a BOGO specialty dinner, though each ship could be different. I also don't remember a Diamond perk being a BOGO specialty dinner.

Brenda

If your boyfriend is also D+ you can each book a BOGO dinner.

Edited by suzyluvs2cruise

If your boyfriend is also D+ you can each book a BOGO dinner.

He has only cruise once a long time ago. Im hoping to convert him to being a cruise a holic like the rest of us. Ha Ha

Which leads me into:

We have a great time together the best. So if we move in together does he get become my significant other in Crown and Anchor eyes? Then can I add to my status after the cruise...... if I let him? ha ha

(This guy is looking at homes for us.)

Brenda

He has only cruise once a long time ago. Im hoping to convert him to being a cruise a holic like the rest of us. Ha Ha

Which leads me into:

We have a great time together the best. So if we move in together does he get become my significant other in Crown and Anchor eyes? Then can I add to my status after the cruise...... if I let him? ha ha

(This guy is looking at homes for us.)

Brenda

Yes, if you share the same residence address, just call C&A and tell them he is your significant other, and they will link him to you.