Boarding Harmony tomorrow. Any questions??

As we have to we have to wait six more weeks til our embarkation day! Thanks for your offer. My question is, if you see any super convenient places to buy wine (prosecco actually) between the Civi train station and the port, please let me know. Any grocery store should have some. Grazie!

I'm on in 3 weeks. I'd be interested to know how easy the embarkation is at Civitavecchia, and also how easy it is to get off a week from now.

Thanks

Edited by W and W

Have fun and enjoy your cruise.

Would appreciate it if you could let me know what time one can gett off the ship at Civitavechia.

Thanks

We have been on the ship since Sunday and arrived Civi quite early this morning, I would say around 6am. Not sure what the earliest time passengers could get off but I just heard the final announcement for all baggage tags for disembarking passengers and it is 9.53am. This ship is gorgeous !!

We arrived at the port around 10:30 and they started boarding about 10:45. We were on before 11. Quite straightforward but not the walk straight on that others had reported. But each group called was only 5 to 10 people and they had ice water and cookies out. Also they were serving champagne on deck 5 as we boarded!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We have just got off at Civi yesterday [emoji25]

We arrived at check-in about half 11 and went to the line and waited about 3-4 mins and then was on the ship. There was not many people there.

Leaving the ship we had the first tag number and had to leave at 8. Self disembarking passengers could leave from 7.30 I think

We arrived at the port around 10:30 and they started boarding about 10:45. We were on before 11. Quite straightforward but not the walk straight on that others had reported. But each group called was only 5 to 10 people and they had ice water and cookies out. Also they were serving champagne on deck 5 as we boarded!!

A good start for a cruise. Enjoy and looking forward to your report KiwiGal117

Could you please let me know what shops are on board the Harmony? My wife has a shopping habit... It is tough supervising her on the Allure right now... I'm wondering if I'll have my work cut out for me next summer...

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I hate to break it to you but yes you will have a tough time!! LOL - Cartier, Kate Spade, Omega, Bulgari (I believe) and many others. I have so far abstained but we still have some days left!!

Hi KiwiGal117 - not sure if you can help, but we disembarked Harmony yesterday after a fabulous week, however we forgot to collect two photos from the Photo Gallery on Saturday evening (what with packing and trying to get two small grandsons to bed and 100 other things) and they were closed when we left yesterday morning. They are photos of our daughter and son in law and they were in Stateroom 14640. If you happen to be passing the Photo Gallery on Deck 6 when they re-open tonight after you have left Palma could you possibly ask them if they still have them and how we could get them. I am sure you are having a great week as we did. Many many thanks in advance.